six | PREDATOR

photo is kj apa who plays archie andrews 

***

"Jughead!"

That was the first name that Luna had called out once she had gotten out of that damned classroom.

The owner of the name spun around quickly.

"Wait," Luna stopped short in front of him, furrowing her brows. "why aren't you in class?"

"I'm ahead in all of them anyways, and I've done all the homework, follow me," Jughead casually walked away and Luna in her place.

She stuttered, still quite confused but shrugged, classic Jughead.

She jogged to catch up to him as he walked out the school.

"You know, I'm not ahead in any of my classes right? In fact, I'm quite behind," Luna told him as they walked.

"Would you like to go back?" Jughead asked.

"Hell no," Luna smiled up at him, Jughead still looking forward, but Luna could have sworn she saw his pupils darted to the corner of his eyes for half a second.

Little did Luna know, he did look at her, and he thought she didn't notice the smile tugging at his lips.

But in fact, she did notice, and that alone made her grow warm inside.

"But, um," Jughead cleared his throat, gaining his typical solemn look again. "you didn't know about this?"

"No!" Luna yelled quite loudly, and Jughead quickly told her to quiet down. "okay, okay, sorry."

Luna apologized quickly, gritting her teeth.

"But, no! I didn't! I actually find it quite disturbing. How could a grown woman do something like that?" 

Jughead turned around, "The question is, why exactly Archie is going through with this. He's a grown ass dude. He should be able to know that this is, is, wrong."

Luna looked down, mouth slightly agape, she didn't have words, but somehow she seemed to have a major dose of deja vu flowing through her.

Jughead raised an eyebrow and touched Luna's shoulder, as it was quite weird how she was just standing there, like she was frozen.

Luna jumped a little, "Sorry, I zoned out."

"What were you thinking about?" Jughead asked, both intrigued to know what was going on and sacred at the same time.

What would she be thinking about so much that could make her zone out like that?

Completely freeze?

"It's, uh, it," Luna stuttered for a while, trying to find the right words to explain herself to the black haired boy in front of her."

"What?" Jughead asked, eyes widening in annoyance. 

"It's nothing," Luna shrugged.

Jughead looked at her, eyes full of suspicion and caution.

However, he kept walking with her until they reached the house they had spent they day outside of the last time they had really seen each other.

"Is this your house?" Luna asked, scrunching her brows together. "I've seen you step inside here."

"No, actually," Jughead said, his face serious as he sat down.