IV

"Oh Shit..." Naina muttered under breath as that stalker entered the classroom. She corrected herself as now she knew that this person sitting with her teacher faculty was not a stalker rather her teacher. And today she didn't have a book to hide her face, she never thought that someday she would miss her books like she is doing right now. Rajveer just took a seat among faculty members but Naina couldn't help but stare at that person. He is her teacher and she was having a temporary crush on him during the bus ride and then thought him as stalker, and then the most embarrassing thing happened, she said so many things to him, that no one is supposed to say to his teacher.

Brigadier stood up and started his speech kind of thing," Something like this has never happened before. But this time our faculty agreed to do something new. We all have gathered here so that to get to know each other before we start officially. Teachers and students will speak about themselves, and we all will get to know each well before we start anything." he wanted to be somewhere else and never wanted such thing to happen, every student could see this in his expressions.
Naina saw Rajveer's every movement as he gracefully yet with a pride stood up and started to tell everyone about himself. "I am Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. And I am the newest addition to the faculty. I am very happy to start our journey together, a journey to become a great soldier and great friends. I am very happy that I was welcomed very warmly not only by teachers but as well as students. Such colourful words already made my journey here exciting." As he retreated he smirked looking at Naina, and as their eyes connected she knew that whom he was talking about.
"Sir, actually I was thinking that it would be better if we had all files of the students. It would be better for the information." Rajveer asked seeking permission from Brigadier but he was not a person who needed it. It was just for the sake of code of army, Seniors are to respected, no matter what. Brigadier knew that denying him would cause an unwanted scene, that could be avoided on first day. So, he just nodded.
Rajveer walked towards door but stopped to call out a cadet for help. The cadet was none other than Naina. She knew files were an excuse to talk to her buy right now in front of everyone, there was nothing she could do. She just followed her teacher, and was ready to walk the path of embarrassment when Rajbeer Sir tells the incident to everyone. How everyone will laugh at her stupidity, how everyone will think she was stupid....
"Tell me your Cadet. " Rajveer was first to speak as they were standing in empty hallway.
"Naina Ah.. Singh. " out of instinct, she was going to tell her full name and mess her plan on first day. Rajveer again spoke "Naina Ah... Singh" and stopping at Ah.. for dramatic effect with bending his neck slightly towards right. Rajveer made it so easy to notice every movement, Naina thought. Rajveer Sir. She again corrected herself. She liked the way her name sounded from Rajveer... Sir's mouth but she didn't like the fact that he was becoming suspicious and she deep down was having some unwanted feelings. She could go to jail, it was highly illegal. Naina stopped herself before she could exaggerate the results and think of some death penalty for having these kind of feelings.
"So Cadet Naina Ah.. Singh, ready for your first lesson?"
Here it goes, Naina just nodded because she knew, in army mistakes were not tolerated and what she did was a blunder. Mistaking your teacher for a stalker was a blunder.
"First lesson is never rush to judge. Granted that you didn't know me but that didn't give you the right to think so lowly of me. " he chuckled lightly and added, "This is not only a lesson for being in army but also in life. Understood? " he asked looking at Naina who stood confused. "Aren't you going to punish me?" she asked, "Of course...." Rajveer added with a serious tone. She knew it. Just for a second she thought that there was no punishment but she was wrong.
"You are going to pick 5 files more than me. " laughing lightly he entered the room and took the files, giving some of the files to Naina. She didn't dare to say anything else because she liked this punishment and didn't want to change it because everyone knows that army is quite creative in terms of punishments. They will find the most difficult punishment that won't kill you but give you enough pain to not repeat the mistake.
"Finally, you decided to join is Captain, here we all were growing old." Brigadier was irritated as hell but Rajveer didn't open his mouth, this time but he knew that there is always going to be a next time. He had strong feelings that this wasn't going to be the first time that Brigadier would taunt him.
"As we have the files here, let's continue with the introduction." Rajveer put all the files on table and took his seat. Soon, Naina did the same and the class was again started with introductions.