XXV

Forms were dristibuted and filled by every cadet and the teachers.
Many questions were to be answered from name to age to gender, all normal questions. But these forms also had a special and different questions, for cadets it was Choice of Mentor and for teachers it was Choice of Protégé.
The forms once filled were then collected and submitted to Major Bhargav who was organising all this.

A class was arranged to announce the pairs. After the initial greetings Major Bhargav started announcing, "
Cadet Huda- Dr. Shalini
Cadet Aalekh-Dr. Ritu
Cadet Beigh-Ms. Lolita
Cadet Ghai-Major Nair
Cadet Sahni-Suri ji
And Cadet Ahuluwalia- Captain Rajveer "
"I would like to share an interesting form with you all. Cadet Ahuluwalia, there were three choices of mentor given in the form and you filled Captain Rajveer's name in all of them. But you know what is more interesting, Captain filled only your name in his Protégé choice, leaving two blanks." Major said pretending to be so interested in their forms. Everybody was confused at this absurd comment, but Captain could see where he could be going. Brigadier coughed a little, and then after a small speech he dismissed the class. Naina was extra happy about the fact that she got Captain Rajveer as the Mentor that she even forgot about the snarky comment of the Major.

Ali,Aalekh,Huda,and Yudi were standing in front of Captain's room, waiting for the girls to come. They all were asked by a fellow cadet to come to Captain's room as he wanted to discuss something important with them. Once Naina and Pooja were also there, Ali knocked and they all entered the room.
"Sir, you called us? "Naina asked, "Yes, actually I wanted to ask you all something, can you tell me where were you all during the ball?" Rajveer asked looking at Huda at first, who was a little hesitant to answer. "Sir, I connected my network with Ali the whole night.... I mean, we were on dance floor the whole time." said Pooja excitedly as she remembered the beautiful night. This made Ali blush a little, but he didn't say anything to correct her.
"I was also in the ball only Sir." Naina said but she didn't go into details, because she knew that Rajveer was with her only, so she didn't need to explain.
"Huda, Yudi and Aalekh, Where were you all?" Captain asked again, this time a little more strictly, enough to convey the message that they couldn't escape the question.
"I.... I was in.... Washroom." Huda said, shyly and then continued, "Someone gave me something in something I ate and I was in loo the whole time, doing my business."
"I was talking to Dr.Shalini..." Yudi said truthfully and then Aalekh said, "I was with a mental girl, who has a bad habit to poke her nose in others business. Some Vaidehi...."
"You already met Vaidehi?" Captain asked, at the same time the doors opened and a girl entered, excited to meet new people, her brother promised her to introduced to.

"Everyone meet my sister, Vaidehi Singh Shekhawat. She is a junior reporter, in Times Daily newspaper, and want to write a report on KMA. So can you all help her with it? " Aalekh cursed and then remembered his dead friend, murdered and assassinated by the girl standing in front of him, having a full-blown smile.
"She is a murderer." Aalekh couldn't stop himself from saying, when everyone looked confused and Vaidehi said, "Are you talking about me the Drunkard?"
"Who is the muderer and I don't think I need to ask who the drunkard is... " Captain asked and said at the same time, looking at Aalekh. "She muderer my bottles.....of alcohol" he completed. Once everyone registered what he said, everyone started laughing and Naina said, "Now I am sure we are going to be best friends." Once the introductions were done and Vaidehi knew who was everyone, the girls started talking like they knew each other from so long time. But it was mainly Naina helping Vaidehi to understand what Pooja said in her mobile language.

"I need someone to show me around the academy. So Naina can you help me?" Vaidehi asked Naina because she knew that she couldn't handle Pooja alone.
"No, actually I am a little busy today." she said, remembering that her mentor has asked her to report right here in this room at 2000 hours. "But why don't you ask your brother only? " Pooja asked, to which Vaidehi's gave a mischievous smile and said, "He has a date tonight. But he is not telling her name." she squealed at the end. Pooja and rest of the cadets were feeling a little awkward talking about their teacher's dates. Naina was confused, tonight he had a date then why did he asked her to come? She couldn't be the third wheel.
"Vaidehi, stop it. It is just a dinner. And you have to go with Aalekh." Rajveer corrected his sister and ordered Aalekh to show him around. "That Drunkard? "
"That Muderer?"
"I could show her around." Huda offered, with a flirty smile, which didn't go unnoticed by a big brother. He knew everyone had class except Huda and Aalekh. He didn't want anyone like Huda to go with Vaidehi's, who would be continuously hitting on her, so that left him with only one option, Aalekh.
"Everybody back to your classes and Vaidehi if you want to know KMA better then start with knowing it's building first. Where which classes are conducted. And for that, only Aalekh can help you right now." Vaidehi's didn't say anything else and went with Aalekh. Everybody went to their respective classes, except Yudi, who was stopped by Rajveer.
"Yudi, you didn't even come to the party then how were you talking to Dr. Shalini, who was in the ball? " Rajveer asked him, looking sternly, because of which Yudi had to tell the truth to one more person after Dr.Shalini. "I was Madonna, Sir." hearing his low voice, Rajveer knew whatever Shalini told him was true, at first he couldn't believe her, but now hearing him say himself he contained his laughter.
Actually Rajveer had already asked Shalini about her whereabouts, to which she lied to him several times but in the end she had to tell the truth which led to revelation of Yudi's secret as well. Rajveer trusted Shalini and knew when she was telling lie or truth, after all she was his best friend.
Rajveer dismissed Yudi, who was now redder than a tomato, if that was even possible. His list now had only Dr.Ritu and Huda's name on it. Both of them in washrooms, with no proof of it. The recent conversation among Vaidehi and Aalekh had proved that Aalekh was with her, so he was also in safe zone, out of suspicion. Rajveer knew that from now, the two main and only suspects were Dr.Ritu and Cadet Huda.