XXVIII

"Naina is in hospital"

Hearing this Rajveer, Dr.Shalini with all 5 cadets went to the hospital. Vaidehi was in her home- the room she rented while she was here for the report. She couldn't stop thinking about previous night, when she was going to kill Brigadier or dig grave of Major Bhargav and Aalekh stopped her. "Believe in your brother. Captain knows what to do and he will do it when time is right." Aalekh had said with a seriousness and maturity she never had expected from the person she named Drunkard. Aalekh, on the other hand, was now sure that he gave her the right name, Muderer. She really had a violent mind.

"Doctor, we are with Naina Singh, the girl who was brought in right now." Dr.Shalini told the doctor, who was in charge. Brigadier was informed and he allowed Dr.Shalini and Captain Rajveer to visit the cadet, while Ali, Pooja, Aalekh, Yudi, and Huda, went without any permission as that was the free-day . "The patient's condition is under control right now, but she is unconscious right now." the doctor informed everyone, "But doctor what happened?" Rajveer wanted to know that, he doubted that this was mere an accident. "She was hit by a car, that's what the people who brought her here told us." Rajveer knew that he couldn't meet Naina right now, no matter how much he wanted to, so he decided to put that time in right use. He went to the last person of the people who brought her in the hospital. The doctor told them that the people who brought Naina were going, but in nick of time, Rajveer spotted the last person and went to ask some questions. Thanking him Rajveer asked, "Did you witness the accident?" "Accident? I really think it was planned. She was walking on right side of the road, but that car went out of the way, hit her, then the person drove away. I doubt it was an accident. " the person said thoughtfully and went away when Rajveer didn't ask anything else. "Sir, this is for you." a sister came and gave him a small piece of paper, which had a message written on it, enough to prove that whatever he thought and the person said was true.

Captain, Be Aware. Stop trying to find me and go away , live your own life or else, Naina won't be able to live her's - Your Secret Holder

Rajveer crumbled that piece of paper and went to Naina's room, when doctor allowed visitors. The cadets also wanted to meet her, but it was late and time for them to return. Dr.Shalini was discussing the medical reports with the other doctor, that left Rajveer alone with sleeping Naina. Slowly, he touched her forehead, which was covered in bandage, just like her right hand. Looking at her, Rajveer noticed her hand, which was closed in a fist. Touching her hand lightly, she relaxed a little. Inside her fist was the message, that Naina wanted to show to Rajveer. Reading the message, he knew that some N called Naina to meet him, and it was possible that information about Naveen was a bait. Maybe N and secret holder were the same people. There were endless possibilities, a new one popping in Rajveer's head.

"That's what I came to show you Sir." Naina was now awake, and saw Captain reading the message. Her voice was pained, not only physical but emotional pain was also visible. Rajveer, saw her in shock, his innerself started blaming him, You could have saved her. She shouldn't be here.

"I am sorry, Naina...." "Cadet Singh, sir." she corrected him, remembering whatever he said before she went from KMA. "Naina, I..." before he could say anything else, a sister came and gave Naina a Diary, which left her in shock. After accident, this was Sixth shock. The day, as went on, was bringing with it more and more shocks. "What is it Naina?" Rajveer failed to understand what was inside it. "My brother's diary." three words from Naina, made him feel the shock she was feeling right now. He was going to ask her to open it, but noticed the small lock on it. "But it is locked." Rajveer stated the obvious, "I gifted him this, on his birthday. And which sister will give her brother a diary with a lock without keeping a spare key?" saying this, she took a small purse, that was kept on her side table. She took out a small key, which was now in form of a locket, with a gold chain attached to it. "Sir, it is late. You may go." Naina's voice was the same monotone voice, she was talking to Rajveer since he came in. "Okay, if that's you want." saying this Rajveer went away, not before hearing, "No, that's what you wanted."

As soon as Rajveer went a little further in corridor, he spotted Huda, pacing back forth. "Ofcourse." he muttered in irritation. "Cadet Huda, I will need your help." Captain needed help right now, and no one was here right now except Huda, that is why he decided to ignore that anger and jealousy for a moment and ask him for help.

Major Bhargav was confused when Rajveer asked to meet him. He was really enjoying his day, hearing all crashing sounds from Rajveer's room and the anger, all frustration he felt really worked as a source of amusement for the Major. "Major, you planted the letters in Cadet Singh's room." Captain Rajveer said, as soon as Major Bhargav closed the doors. "Interesting Captain, you want me say something I didn't do." he smirked, he knew that Rajveer was not stupid person. He must have someone hearing his plan or planted some recorder somewhere. "No, Major, neither I am stating something nor did am I recording your confession. Just so you know. But still if you don't trust me, lets go somewhere you wish to. I really want to know how did you do that." Major Bhargav was still a little hesitant but then Rajveer said, "Come on Major, trust your innocent enemy." Rajveer stood there with his hands in air, allowing Major to check him, if he had any recorder.

Naina was lying on her bed, she was still hurt by the words Rajveer said. But right now something else was occupying her mind, the diary in front of her. She used the small key to open the lock and the first thing that fell out of it was a picture. A picture of the Masquerade ball, a picture that was of the same night, in which Naveen took his girlfriend. In every picture, she saw in Major Nair's file the girlfriend's face was covered in a mask but this one was different. This Picture didn't have any masks. Naveen was standing with a girl, without a mask. Her face was clearly seen and it didn't take Naina a second to recognise who the girl was.

Dr.Ritu Mishra.

In KMA, Rajveer and Major Bhargav were standing somewhere in forest, a place selected by the Major himself. And once he was sure that no one was recording his confession, he started laughing, "Captain, you are right, I planted those letter in Cadet Ahuluwalia's room. I exchanged your Map during the Mentorship Programme, because of which you and your cadet were late." he smirked at the end, clearly proud of his plan. "But, how did you copy my handwriting?" Rajveer knew that Bhargav wont be that stupid to write the letters on his own. "Major Nair helped me with that. You know, how good he is in copying? I never knew, until he volunteered." "That means Major Nair was in it with you?" Rajveer asked again, "What do think brothers are for?" Major Bhargav was about to go when Rajveer asked, "Major, tomorrow is your birthday right?" "Yes Captain." he didn't understand why Rajveer asked this, he was sure that Rajveer wasn't going to give him a surprise party. But Captain had something else planned as a surprise for the Major. It was time for his Revenge.

Rajveer muttered as he saw the hour clock striking 12 on his wrist watch.

"Happy Birthday Major Bhargav."

A/n

I know, this was a small chapter relatively, but next one is going to be the one I would love to write and I am sure you all will like to read also..... And I think everyone got notifications about various new books I published then unpublished, today morning😂😂... I am sorry about that.😅😅... That contained all covers I made, somewhere in time..... I think I will publish that again, so please check it out... I would love to listen what you all think about those..... 😘😘

And, Tomorrow is going to be the Revenge Day. 😈😈😉😉