XXXIX

There was no time to tell everyone about the recent news that Rajveer recieved. The storeroom seemed the place where the briefcase could be hidden and no one wanted to waste any time to search that place.

The lock on the storeroom was not a problem because Suri ji happily gave the keys to Rajveer, without any question. That was the effect of Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Naina and Rajveer started searching and soon there was an addition to their search dual. Shalini also came to help them, searching every corner they could lay eyes on. "There are boxes behind this shelf, of those teachers who left KMA. Should we check them also? " Shalini asked, that shelf was too heavy to move and would need a lot of work. "There is only of Major Bhargav's and Major Nair's. I don't think Aditya would have done so much work to hide it there. And we don't have time right now. Anybody can come." Rajveer was about to go with Shalini as he said it.

"That's where the briefcase is." Naina said in a voice full of excitement with her recent discovery. "Once I also came here, that day Suri ji told me how Major Nair is possessive about his box of photographs and I doubt that he would leave his box behind him. So his box shouldn't be even here. That is why I think it is the one." Rajveer kind of knew Nair's addiction to photography so he couldn't deny the explaination Naina just gave. And if she was even a little right then they could be never ignore that box. Three of them pushed the shelf on other side, trying to be as quiet as possible. Some old looking boxes were lying over there, with various names written on them. But there was only one box, looking as clean as new, with Major Nair's name on it. Opening the box was not a big deal neither was the opening of briefcase that was found inside it.
"This is it." Shalini identified it as Aditya's. The briefcase contained many documents as Shalini previously told them. There was a white envelope, addressed to Major Aditya Mehra with no address or name of the sender. The letter inside that envelope was more shocking and the strongest evidence that proved Major Aditya was involved with traitors and wanted to steal nuclear triggers.

The person you were supposed to see in Paris was arrested. Try to visit Nabha  Jail, Punjab and sign the deal.

"Sir, he is coming." Yudi came running towards the storeroom. He was with Shalini when she saw Rajveer and Naina going towards storeroom and decided to accompany them, while Yudi was the one keeping an eye for Aditya. "You all go, I will lock the storeroom." Shalini pushed Rajveer, Naina and Yudi on the opposite side of corridor, while she locked the room. Thankfully, they had enough time to put everything back in place.

"Shalini, what are you doing here?" Aditya's cool and sweet act was long gone. His voice wasn't charming anymore, just a cold voice to an emotionless face. Shalini didn't know what to say. She wanted to answer him, as confidently as she did earlier but right now, not a single lie formed in her head. "Listen, do not try to ruin my mission. Just do your job or else you very well know what can I do." Aditya grabbed her elbow and brought her near himself, "And if you tell anyone what I am doing then you will have to suffer, we both know that very well, if you have not forgotten." saying this, he checked the lock and went away from there. Yudi, who was standing hidden behind the pillar whole time went to Shalini. "Sorry, Cadet Sahni you had to witness that." she knew that her work here was done, Aditya didn't see anyone here else her. "Ma'am has he ever hit you?" Yudi asked what he could understand from the conversation he just heard. Shalini couldn't hide the truth anymore which already have been revealed. Nodding slightly, she went to her infirmary, to have some peace.

Yudi went to the common phone of KMA and dialled the first number, "I have got what we needed. Now it will be easier for us to accomplish our mission. And please be patient or else someone will find out. It can create more problems for us." Then, looking around himself, he dialled the next number, "Ready the papers. I will come to get them soon."