C13: Bubbleball Breaks Up

Bubblegum's POV

Gumball put his cake mix into the oven and leaned casually against the counter. He smiled at me as I looked up from my sciency concoction and wiggled his eyebrows. I pasted a smile on my face, but somehow his eyebrow wiggling wasn't as sexy as it used to be. Then I turned back to my bubbling mixture and dripped two dropperfuls of Fire Esscence into it, turning the pink liquid a bright orange.

I could hear Gumball's footsteps as he walked over to me. "Huh. Fire essence?"

"Yeah. You know how Finn likes FP?"

"Uh-huh."

"This potion will turn him into a Fire Elemental if he so chooses. But, he has to have done... Tier 15... with FP beforehand. The intense love will complete the potion. But, unfortunately, the intense love will also burn his dongle off. You know, because he's not made of fire and she is? And, the sex needs to be oral and intercourse. So he'll also burn his tongue up when it's in her thing. It's... weird. It's a weird potion."

Gumball nodded, grinning. "You know what else needs to be oral and intercourse?" he joked.

I groaned. "Dude, you did not just go there." I picked up a small vial and tipped its contents in.

"Go where? Is it your mouth or your thing?" Gumball asked.

"Please, stop it!" I said harshly, stirring the liquid with a pencil to let the eraser melt into it. "I'm not in the mood for this!"

Gumball sighed. "Thank Grod. Ever since we used to do each other every night, it's felt like a chore trying to get you horny. Now I know I don't have to."

"Why did you do it then?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Because I thought you wanted it!" he exclaimed.

"And I thought you wanted it!" I exclaimed back. "The magical sparks we had at our first time have been long gone."

"They really have," Gumball agreed. "So, um - do you like anyone?"

"Can't really decide between Marshall Lee and Flame Prince. They are both hot. But, if I had to choose, I'd probably pick Marshall."

"I'd pick Flame Princess out of her and Marcy. She is really cute."

"So, Bubbleball or whatever LSP would call us is over?"

"Yes. Brothers and sisters?"

"Uh-huh." I gave the pink prince a hug. Then the bell on the oven dinged, and we went back to our projects.