Chapter One; The day.

(( Reiji's POV ))

I sighed as I walked through the building, making sure that everything was clean and perfect,as per usual. Right now,My siblings were eating their dinner so I had enough time to get what needed to be done,finished. I groaned slightly as I heard a knock on the door. What could it be now?

I opened the front door and saw no one until I felt a tug on my pants leg.  I looked down to see a young toddler with long pink hair and a note. She held up the note to me and i took it from her small hands.

The letter said; " To whom it may concern; This, Is Taemin. Taemin is the newest member of the Sakamaki family. Treat Taemin well,for they are very important. If we hear anything of Taemin being mistreated,there will be horrible punishment for everyone involed.
Sincerely, ??? "

The name was scribbled out. I sighed,putting the note in my pocket. I then turned my attention to the young girl who was looking up at me with her big,deep eyes.

I sighed,picking her up and bringing her inside,closing the door after me. I stood there,looking at Taemin,wondering what to do with her. I didn't want to show my brothers her,they might try to attack her ,family or not.

Taemin began to fall asleep,barely keeping her eyes open. Perfect. I carried her up to my room,putting her down in my bed and covering her up. I smiled slightly,watching as she fell asleep almost instantly. I turned away and left the room, going downstairs to the dining room where my siblings and the sacrificial bride ate.

I entered the room and sat in my seat,next to my elder brother and the bride. Shu looked over at me with half lidded eyes. "You smell..weird."he said,leaning closer.

I frowned,shaking my head. "You're delusional."I hissed back at him but then the triplets from across the table nodded,agreeing with the lazy male.

"Yeah.. you smell like perfume.." Ayato said. "And not the kind that yui wears."Kanato added. Laito gasped. "Reiji! Are you hiding a girl from us~" He grinned wide. I scoffed. "No. Just eat your food."I said,not wanting to deal with this.

All of a sudden,Subaru came down from his room where he usually ate his dinner,holding the toddler. Subaru looked more relaxed than he usually is. All attention was directed at Subaru. "She walked into my room." Was all He said.

The toddler looked at me and gasped, holding out her hands in my direction. I sighed ,standing and walking over to Subaru ,taking the girl from him.

Everyone except Subaru ,Yui,and I looked very confused. Subaru looked relaxed and happy...for once. And Yui was gushing about how cute the toddler was.

"Uh.. why do we have a toddler here." Ayato asked,standing up and walking over, taking a closer look at her.

I held her close to make sure he didn't get any ideas. "She showed up at our door with this." I took the note out and handed it to Ayato,letting him read it.

Now all my brothers except Shu were standing up,trying to get better looks at the toddler.

"This girl Is our little sister?" Ayato asked,surprised.  I nodded softly as Kanato got excited "I've alwayd wanted a little sister!" He hugged his bear tight.

(( Taemin POV ))

I looked around at the boys around me before looking at a girl and gasping, Grabbing for her. She looked almost exactly like my mommy! The guy holding me hesitantly have me to her. She smiled down at me and I grinned. "Mommy!" I said out loud,causing everyone except the purple guy and yellow guy laugh . I looked around ,confused "eh?"

A boy with a hat walked up and poked my cheek. "She's not your mommy,little one." I could tell he was trying not to say something dirty even if I was little. The purple dude looked at his watch and grabbed me from the girl that looked like my mommy. "I need to give her a bath. I expect you all to do the same." He said as he carried me upstairs.

I don't understand why everyone carried me,I could walk perfectly fine. But hey,I'm not complaining. It makes me feel really tall!

When we got to the bathroom he set me down.

((Reiji pov )) wow so many pov changessss

I began to undress the girl,looking away as I did so. I wasn't going to look at a little girls...parts. that's not right. I had her dress off and i began working on the underwear but. .it wasn't underwear? It was boxers. I looked at the 'girl' with a puzzled look. She grinned up at me "what?" I sighed. "What are you?" She looked at me, confused . "What do you mean??" I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Are you a boy or a girl?" She made a "oh." Sound and smiled wide ."I'm a boy!" She-well..he said.

"But why were you wearing a dress? And have long hair ?"I asked. He seemed embarrassed.  "Well uh.. mommy didn't want a boy. So she did the next best thing she could do without me being taken away."he said and I actually felt bad for him.

But I just nodded and continued,giving him a bath. After his bath,he was wrapped up in a towel and I mentally cursed myself. The only clothes in the house that would fit him were the ones he took off,but they weren't clean. I told him to stay in there and don't move and he nodded. I walked out and sighed. I went to the smallest sakamaki,Kanato. "Kanato,do you still have the clothes from when you were younger?" He looked at me with a confused look but nodded "mhm!"

He then led me up to his room.

After I got the clothes I quickly walked up to my room,hoping that Taemin hadn't done anything. When I opened the bathroom door,he was standing there,holding the towel around his body,the same way he was when I left. I sighed in relief as I began to dress him. After he was dressed,I grabbed his small hand in mine and grabbed the hair blowdryer and some scissors. We walked down the stairs and into the livingroom. 

"Yui." I said,handing her the blowdryer and scissors. "Do what you can."I said as I let the toddler with wet hair stand in front of her.

"Why did you give me scissors,Reiji-kun?"she asked me.  The others looked at me,waiting for an answer.

"We don't have a little sister. Taemin is a boy." They still looked confused so I explained to them and they had a look of understanding of their faces.

Yui smiled at Taemin. "Let's get to work then." She said,begining to separate and cut Taemin's long hair like a professional.