Oh Sh×t..

Today,something didn't feel right with the brothers. It was because Taemin had totally ignored them and walked with his friend instead of riding in the limo and he still wasn't home.

Soon, Taemin walked in,giggling with his friend. He looked at his brothers and Yui before introducing his friend. "Guys,this is my friend,Aroshi.(picture)"

You could see a hint of sadness in his face. Damn, friendzoned.

-aroshi's pov-

Friend? Why do I have to only be his friend?... I shouldn't think like this. I'm straight,I like girls...or..do i? I've never felt this way about a boy before..

"...Aroshi? You okay? " Taemin said as he waved a hand in front of my face. I looked up "oh.. sorry." I said,embarrassed.

Taemin's brothers looked intimidating, so I'd have to be really nice if I wanted to be anything more with Taemin.

-normal pov-

The brothers have Aroshi disapproving looks. Taemin was totally oblivious to the looks and walked over to the sofa,Sitting on Subaru's lap happily. "Aroshi! Sit next to us!" He cheered,Patting the space next to him.

Aroshi obeyed slowly ,feeling eyes digging into him as he did so. Subaru glared at Aroshi,giving him the 'touch him and I'll kill you' look.

"...Taemin..How did you meet Aroshi?"Yui asked, trying to break the silence. Taemin smiled wider. "I met him today in lunch! He was that guy that spilled his milkshake on me." He said ,sounding way to happy.

Subaru made a 'tch' sound.

"Why did you bring him here?" Reiji asked. "Well,his parents are out on a business trip. And he said he's really lonely so..we have enough room for him, can't we let him stay for a few days??"

The brothers glared. "Hell no!" Subaru,ayato,and Kanato yelled. Laito was just thinking about what would happen if Aroshi,Taemin,and himself had a threesome. The thought made him hard. Shuu shook his head and Reiji sighed. "..."

//should they let him stay?