ew.

I sighed as I walked beside Kou,  not very happy to be with him. At the moment,I just wanted to be with my brothers. .. In any way. But I couldn't unless I wanted to get fired from my precious job.
Kou seemed to be getting closer to me with every step,so I tried to move further with every step until I couldn't and I could feel his hips moving beside mine.
I walked a bit faster,trying to get in front of him but he wouldn't let me.
All this time h e was walking with his hands in his pockets and whistling like he was a perfect angel.

Soon I saw a store that peeked my interest. "Spancer's"((parody of Spencer's :^) )) I quickly grabbed kou's hand,forcing it out of his pocket and into mine. I dragged him to the store happily.

He just looked confused before seeing what store it was and smirking. "Hey, Taemin.  Have you ever been to the back of spancer's?" He asked and I said no which made him smirk more.

We went inside and he drug me to the back where there was a lot of sex toys,lingerie, stuff like that. I gasped and covered my eyes "oh my god! Ew!" I yelled out, running out of the store and running home. I didn't like that boy...

When I rescue the mansion I was sweaty and out of breath. I looked around for my brothers and found them in the kitchen. "Ahh,my dear brothers" I hummed,taking my spot next to Kanato. "I missed you guys.."I said,putting my elbows on the table by accident ,which made Reiji angry.
"Taemin.. please get your elbows off of the table "he said,trying to keep his cool.

I realized what I had done and took them off quickly. "Oh I'm sorry grand frère*" I frowned before regaining my compsure "so,what were you guys talking about?" I asked as I began eating my lunch. There was a few displeased grumbles. I sighed "what do I have to do to get you all in a good mood?"I asked.

Laito smirked "well maybe if you wore that ling-" I threw my fork in his direction,pinning his hat to the wall behind him. Thank you Subaru for teaching me I thought to myself.

Laito just frowned and huffed. Reiji stood up and grabbed my arn,beginning to drag me to his bedroom. "W-what?? Reiji?? Where are we going??"

"You need some punishment for your behavior." Was all he said.

Punishment? What? Am I going to get hurt???

-this is before anything between any them has happened-

Grand fere* ; Big Brother