NOT AGAIN!!

Taemin sighed, it was yet another boring night at school. But it was his last hour so he was alright. Taemin's last our was Art, Which he had with all of his brothers!...And the Mukamis.

It was just the beginning of the hour and they had to make clay animals,bugs,insects,Etc. Etc. Anything living basically. Taemin was happily carving away at his piece of clay, Making a cat. He was never a big fan of cats but they were cute. He looked over at his brothers to see what they were making. Laito was making a Snake that...kinda looked like a dick, Ayato was making a lion, Kanato was making his teddy (( the teacher tried telling him that teddy wasn't a living thing but Kanato scared her enough that she let him do it.)) Subaru was just slamming his fist into the clay... wtf. Reiji was delicately making a pigeon (( ;) )), and shu...uhm... he made a rock? All he did was squish it then go back to sleep.

Taemin just shrugged and started making the cat. He was almost finished with the cat's ears before an annoying "Frenchyy!!!" Came from behind him ,Scaring him and making him mess up the ears. This caused his brothers to look up from their pieces as well..at least... 5 of them. Shuu just stayed asleep.

The stood Kou with a stupid grin on his stupid face. Taemin wanted to punch him for making him mess up but decided against it. "What do you want,Kou." Taemin asked, or demanded... The Sakamki family had a bad habit of demanding instead of asking.

The blonde just put his hands on Taemin's shoulders. "Well~ I have contacted someone, and you six, are technically supposed to be in jail for kidnapping my poor, poor husband." He said,hugging Taemin as if he was a teddy bear.

Subaru stood up "we never kidnapped him! He's OUR brother! And he never wanted to marry any of you!" He yelled at the other vampire.  The whole room was watching now.

Ayato stood up as well "yeah! You four should be the ones in jail for kidnapping!" He said,totally ignoring Reiji who was trying to get the two to sit down.

Soon enough a full blown argument was going on between the sakamaki and mukami. Taemin kind of just watched...until the ball rang. Then he was GONE. Until he got picked up.

All of a sudden,Taemin was thrown over someone's shoulder. He had a pretty good idea of who it was....Yuma. He smelt like candy. Taemin beat on Yuma's back and kicked his legs,telling for him to put him down but it was as if Yuma was deaf and couldn't hear a thing...

(( DUNN DUNN DUNNNNNNN ooooo so interestinngggg ... not really))