Meeting The Mukamis

I happily typed away on my phone as I sat in the limousine. I say where I always sit,inbetween Reiji and Shuu. 

The drive was quiet,which was very very unusual. I wanted to ask if anything was wrong but I decided against it.

Finally we reached the building and I was the first to get out. We were greeted by the Mukamis I guess. The one with blonde hair oerked up at the sight of me and walked over,taking my hand and kissing it.

"You're even more beautiful in real life! I am delighted to be working with you,my dear." He grinned down at me while his brothers as well as mine were trying not to laugh at his mistake.

I sigh softly "well,Thank you but I must tell you something. I'm not a female,Dimwit." I flick his forehead before leaving. Reiji,shu,subaru,azusa,and ruki followed while yuma and the triplets were in the ground,laughing at kou who was standing there ,on the verge of crying.

Soon enough the rest of the boys caught up with Taemin. He was already sitting at the big table with Shuu,Reiji,Subaru,Azusa,And Ruki.

My manage came In soon qnd began talking about Kou and I collaborating qnd making an Album together since it'd boost both of our rates. In the end,we agreed.

My manager told us to get to know eachother and in a few days we'll get started.

I was happy to get up and leave but I was stopped by Kou. "Did you already forget what mr.hanino told us?" He cooed in my ear. I shivered and sighed. I told my brothers to go home and kou did the same. It seems like I'll be spending the rest of the day with a dumb blonde..