Horny (NSFWWWWW)

//NSFW NSFW NSFWWWW! !!!!

Taemin sighed,walking out of his second class for the night. Five more and he gets to go home....yay. He waited in the hallway,outside of his math class and waited for his two brothers that he shared the class with.

After a few minutes of waiting he was accompanied by Reiji and Kanato. They went into the room and sat at their table which was in the back since they didn't really like the attention of the teacher. You could barely see them.

Taemin sighed ,rubbing his eyes,causing his eyelids to turn a red color. "I wanna go home." He whined childishly and Kanato just sighed. "We all do."he pouted,hugging his stuffed bear tighter to his small frame.

Reiji just sighed,fixing his glasses.  "You two need the education" he said,making Taemin gasp. "Are you calling us dumb??" The pinkette asked,TRIGGERED.
"No ,I am not. But you are not smart enough to live your life alone." The older boy sighed.

Taemin frowned more "but I'll live you with guys right?"
Reiji shrugged and Kanato was busy playing with teddy.

The teacher told one person from each group get papers for their group and work on them.

Taemin happily got up,his attitude changing completely. He walked to the front,his hips swaying like a girl's,and Reiji noticed and watched very closely as Taemin bent over,getting the papers.

He felt his pants tighten and he frowned,looking away as Taemin turned and skipped back over, sliding the papers to Kanato and Reiji.

He sat on his legs,which the teacher hated,but he never stopped. He grabbed his pencil and immediately began to work .

Reiji was done in about two minutes and a look of uncomfort made it's way to his pale face.

Taemin noticed and looked up "are you alright reiji?"He asked,his big,dark eyes staring up at reiji,even if he was sitting down on his legs,Reiji was still taller.

Reiji remembered the last time Taemin looked at him like that,which was..that night. He stood up and grabbed Taemin's hand beforedragging him out the classroom,leaving confused classmates and a angry kanato.

"What's wrong,Reiji??" Taemin asked,very confused.

Reiji brought Taemin into the bathroom,shoving him in the stall.

NSFW aHEADDDDD !!!

Taemin noticed the growing erection in Reiji's pants and made a "oh" sound. He kneeled down and unbuttoned the older boy's pants and pulled both his boxers and pants down enough for his member to spring out.

The pinkette didn't hesitate to start sucking on his member,Earning a low groan from Reiji. Reiji tangled his hands in taemin's hair as Taemin began sucking faster and bobbing his head. Reiji had already felt close. He began to thrust into Taemin's mouth fast. Climaxing soon after as the liquid made it's way down the pinkettes throat. Taemin grinned up at reiji and stood,wiping the side ofhis mouth as Reiji fixed his pants, panting.

NO MORE NSFW

They went to the sinks,fixing themselves so it doesn't seem like they did anything. When they were about done,there was a laugh that couldn't belong to anyone else except. .. Laito.

They turned around,flustered. "Laito! What are you doing? Shouldn't you be in class??" Reiji asked,regaining his composure.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said,walking towards them. "Damn,I thought you'd at least be a little bit more mature about your little ...problem. Instead of bringing oh poor," Laito got closer to Taemin. "Defenseless," Laito squeezed Taemin's cheeks. "Innocent,little brother into the bathroom for a blow job." He pouted and took his hand away.

"You'd do the same thing."Reiji said and Laito shrugged,"yeah,I might. But you're the second oldest you're supposed to be a role model since shuu definitely isn't. "

As they bickered,Taemin left and went back to math.