Punishment. (LEMON/LIME)

A/N; up ahead is a lemon so if you don't want to read it,then you don't have to. You won't be missing anything super important .

Reiji threw me into his bed once we got into the room. He locked his door and climbed ontop of me. "You've been so,so, bad." He frowned down at me,peering at me through his glasses.

I just looked away ,ashamed of my actions. When I looked back,Reiji began to kiss me deeply. I moaned into the kiss,wrapping my arms around his neck. Wait..what... HE'S MY BROTHER! I CAN'T DO THIS WITH ME BROTHER! I thought as I pulled away from the kiss,trying to get away.

He held my wrists down "what's wrong,baby?" Reiji asked,getting closer to my face. " w-we're siblings,and boys!  We can't do this... " I frowned at him as he just laughed.

"We're not brothers by blood,sweetie."he said matter of factly. I looked at him with scared eyes as he reached out and ran a hand through my messy hair. "I'll be gentle.."he said as he kissed me again. We made out for a little while until I started to get impatient and I rubbed his growing area in his pants.

He pulled away from the kiss and stood on his knees,undoing his pants and pulling down his boxers. His member spring out right in front of my face and i looked up at him. The only word that came from his mouth was "suck"

I began to suck his member,using my hands to rub the area I couldn't reach. He threw his  head back,moaning and gripping my hair. He then looked back and told me to put my hands down,which I did. He began making me deeothroat him. His member touched the back of my throat and I gagged, tears streaming from my eyes. He then proceeds to thrust into my mouth until his seed made it's way down my throat and into my stomach.

He pulled me way from his member and took my clothes off. But, He put his pants back on..what?

As I say on the bed,completely naked. He got out a box with a mischevious grin on his face. Opening the box he dumped the contents out onto the bed beside me. Sex toys galore pouredout of the box. I then got the idea.

"You've been bad,so you don't get my cock..yet. If you are good,I might think about it." He said as he oushed me down,A dildo in hand. He pushed it deep inside of me with no lubricant.

I yelped, not used to the feeling. The dildo was also wide and long,the more it pushed in,the more tears came out of my eyes. Reiji seemed to be enjoying the view.

As he started thrusting the toy inside of me,I gripped the bedsheets,moaning as the pain subsided into pleasure. My mouth watered as I moaned out his name. The brothers could have probably heard it clear as day...

Reiji grabbed a vibrator and turned it on,setting it on my hard dick which made me moan as loud as I could. I didn't hold back,I couldn't. I started to drool and the room was spinning. I heard reiji's pants unzip and skmething was placed by the dildo that was now sitting in my ass peacefully. He thruster into my ass,stretching me out with both his dick and the dildo in me. I cried and moaned and groaned,twisting and turning my body with every thrust. I tried to push against Reiji but he took a candle nearby and dripped the wax onto by back if I did.

I felt very close . "R-reiji! I'm gonna come!" I yelled as I did,the white substance shooting out from my member as he also climaxed inside of me.

He took himself out and the dildo,putting the Sex toys back in the box.

I lay on the bed,exaughsted. Reiji stands up and takes me to his bathroom that is connected to his bedroom. "I've got to clean you out."He said,starting the shower and letting me get in before him. When he was in he stuck two fingers in my ass,thrusting them hard and quick. I groaned,trying to hold into the slick,tile walls as he fingered me hard. "We can't leave my cum in you." He said as he kept doing so. Just as he got all of his cum out,I reached my second climax,shaking and trembling. After we washed up, he have me one of his shirts and made me lay with him in his bed (he switched out the blankets)

"Don't I need pants?"I asked and he just smiled and said no,putting a hand on my sore ass.

Soon enough,we both fell asleep peacefully.

N

O MORE LEMON ¤¤

Outside the door was Laito and Ayato with major nosebleeds,they had been peeking through a hole and listening.

"Those sounds~" Laito started.
"His body!" Ayato said.
They looked at eachother and nodded. "We've got to have him"
"You two? If anything,I've got to have him. I actually love him." Kanato said as he showed up out of nowhere.

Laito and Ayato growled and stood looking down at kanato. 
" I love him!"
"me too!"

"I love him the most." Subaru states boredly.

"You wish." Shy said from a nearby bench.

"Fine. By the end of the week, we ask Taemin who he loves the most. Whoever he answers,wins." Ayato said.