Decision...

(( the picture is my art,please do not repost ((without my permission )) or claim it as yours ))

When Taemin woke up,he felt horrible. His body ached and he felt like throwing up. He sat up and saw that the three he fell asleep with were gone. He quickly got up and went to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

After throwing up,he felt much better. He walked out of the room ,stumbling a bit. The Mukamis were no where to be found. He walked around the house,trying to find them. He smiled lightly,seeing that they were gone. He could go home!

He went back up to the room and grabbed his phone that he had sneaked in. He quickly called Reiji. It went straight to voicemail..

"Uhm,hey Reiji. I'm coming home,when you can please call me. " I said before hanging up. He got fully dressed and ran out the house. He sighed. This as going to be a long run.

He ran on the sidewalk to his house until he saw a car slow down to match his speed next to him out of the corner of his eye. He stopped and saying a at the car as the window rolled down.

"Hey there,pretty girl. "The man on the inside grinned "what is a cute girl like you doing out here alone?" He asked.

Taemin glared at him. "I'm not a girl." He said ,making the man laugh. "Oh really? Prove it." He said with a wink.

Taemin made a disgusted face "ew." He said before starting to walk off again. But the guy still followed him.

"H-hey! I was just kidding! I was sent by the sakamaki." He said which caught Taemin's attention "huh?...prove it." He said,looking at the man.

The man pulls out his phone and played the voicemail that Reiji sent him,telling him to pick up Taemin.

Taemin nodded "oh. Okay." He said before the man beckoned him into the car. "C'mon I'll drive you there." He said.

Taemin got in and sighed softly "so who are you?" He asked as they started driving off.

The man looked at Taemin and smiled.

"I'm Jack ! What?! Ya don't remember me?" He asked, glancing at the pinkette

Taemin made a thinking face before gasping "Oh! You used to be a chef at home!"

Jack nodded approvingly "good boy! You've got a great memory!" He praised with a grin.

Taemin leaned back "it's nice to see you again. I didn't recognize you. I didn't think any of us talked to you anymore."

Jack shrugged "you didn't until lately.... hey,we're here. You may want to get in there fast. Something important is happening. "

Taemin nodded as the car stopped. He hugged Jack quickly before running into the mansion.

When he got into the mansion,he gasped. The sakamaki,mukami,and his father,karlheinz, and his mother,bridget, were waiting for him.

(His mom)

(His mom)

Karlheinz smirked,looking at Taemin. He walked over and hugged him softly "ah,my dear son. I've missed you so much." He said before pulling away from the hug when he saw that Taemin didn't hug back.

Taemin just walked to his brothers,feeling a lot better being with them.
He could feel his mother glaring daggers at him.

"I can see that you have cut your hair..." she said bitterly. "And...you're wearing those disgusting clothes."

Taemin frowned "Bridget. I'm not a girl,for the last time. I was born with with penis,and if you don't like it,to bad. I'm not gonna change again for you. " He hissed,making everyone except for the sakamaki surprised.

Bridget looked like she was about to scream at him until Karlheinz shushed her.

"That is not why we are here. We are here,because Taemin needs to make a decision. We have seen thhst you have taken a particular liking to your brithers and the mukami. And you're getting to the age , that you'll need to marry." He said.

Taemin blinked. Was his father going to make him choose someone to marry ??

"While I'd rather you marry a girl,Like Yui...You wouldn't be happy. "He said softly as if it hurt to be nice. "So you may marry..one..of these men. Please man your choice now."

Everyone looked at Taemin while Taemin froze.

"...I...I choose..."

/// WOOOO LONG CHAPTER! ! ANYWHOOO
time for voting !! Vote for who Taemin will choose!

-Shu
-Reiji
-Laito
-Ayato
-Kanato
-Subaru
-Yuma
-Ruki
-Kou
-Azusa
-Yui
-the mukami
-the sakamaki
- I can't choose!!!

Vote in the commmeeennntttttssss