French Fries. (Ayato)

Today was just another boring day in the mansion,nothing to do except lounge around. But the brothers weren't complaining.

Taemin was in his room,cleaning it. (He's like the only one except for Reiji and shuu that cleans his room regularly)

He jumped at the sounds of a voice telling his name from the doorway. He stood up from his bending position and turned to the redhead. "W-whaat.." he said to Ayato, trying to calm himself down.

Ayato laughed loudly and walked up to him "Hey,that was a pretty nice view. " the older vampire winked and Taemin blushed deeply. "Did you just come in here to tease me?" He asked and Ayato shook his head before laying on Taemin's best bed.

"You're French right?" Ayato asked and Taemin hummed a yes. "Do French fries..come from france?" He asked and Taemin looked at him as if he was stupid. "You're joking,right?" Taemin asked but Ayato shook his head.

"No,they do not come from france."

"Why are they called French fries then?"

"I don't know!"

"Why don't you know?!"

For about an hour,that continued. They argued about how Taemin should know about French fries since he was from france.

Ayato was going on a long rant when Shui strutted into the room and dragged Taemin out. But Taemin wasn't mad,he was happy. He didn't want to hear the rant.

Ayato ran after them "Oi! Come back I wasn't done!"