No.

Taemin have them all his best puppy dog eyes and pouted like a child ."pleeaaaassseeeee????" He whined and they sighed.

Aroshi just sat there awkwardly. Taemin leaned over and grabbed Aroshi's chin "Just look at hin! Isn't he cute?? "

"Tae, He isn't a puppy."Reiji said,Pushing up his glasses. Taemin pouted and sighed. "Please? I don't want him to be all alone."

"God damnit Taemin, why do you care about people so much?" Ayato said,aggravated. Taemin shrugged.

"Most of us.." Reiji glared at Laito.  "Would not like him to stay."

"I'd LOVE for him to stay!"Laito said,Grinning wide.

"You just want to have a threesome with him and taemin.." Yui chimed in ,earning a growl from laito.

Aroshi blushed deeply. "Taemin your..siblings are uh...."

Taemin looked over "hm? They're what? Great? I know right?!"

Aroshi just shook his head and stood "I'll see you at school tomorrow " he said before leaving.

Taemin pouted "You guys scared him away!" He said like a child .

Kanato ran up to Taemin and grabbed his hand. "C'mon I have a tea party set up!" He said,pulling him upstairs. Taemin looked up at kanato. (He's the smallest,5'3 while his brothers are 5'5 and up)

Kanato just smiled down at Taemin happily.