Why are you so obsessed with me?

Taemin sighed,laying his head down on his desk. He was in his fifth hour class and he wanted to go home and never come out.... but Reiji would never let him because he'll "end up like shuu" or whatever.

He looked over at Laito,the only onee of his brothers that he shared the class with.

Soon enough the lunch bell rang and many of the girl students gathered around Laito.  Taemin just sighed and stood,swimming through the crowd of girls and grabbing Laito's hand. Taemin sent Laito a smile that Laito knew all to well. That smile meant he was ready to play with the girls.

"Onii-chan!" Taemin giggled out,already making the girls squeal at their own little show. "Have lunch with me,please!" He said childishly,holding up both of Laito's hands tightly. Laito chuckled and stood up,rubbing the top of Taemin's head with one hand. "Otouto*, of course I'll have lunch with you,My cute brother" he said softly ,Easily picking up Taemin with his legs around his waist and walking out the door.

The girls quickly followed to see what they were going to do/where they were going.  They stopped and sat at a table across from the Sakamaki to watch them and whisper.

Taemin was eating a simple apple,he wasn't that hungry, so an Apple was enough to fill him up.

Ayato saw the girls and grinned mischeviously. He went over to sit next to Taemin and rubbed his side "Otouto*...I'm thirsty.."He whispered in his ear,making him shudder. He saw the reaction from the girls and looks at Ayato,who just winked. Taemin out the Apple down and moved some of his hair away from his neck and let Ayato do his thing.

The girls ate it all up.

Why are they so obsessed with them?

/// AAAHHH IM SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING HAHAH
I'm honestly out of ideas so if anyone would like to help
... pls do

Otouto; Little Brother
Onii-chan; Big brother