My little Hummingbird (Laito's try)

((gUYS THIS IS A REALLY CUTE CHAPTER AND FEEDBACK WOULD BE REALLY GOOD :')) ))

Taemin was currently in his room, happily dancing around his room,singing a song loudly as he danced.

'Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
You're photogenically dressed, the conversation begins.
Oh god, now what did I say? Let me start over again.

Could this be love at first sight, oh wait I said that before.
I need a place for the night, happy to sleep on the floor,
But don't go out of your way and I won't talk anymore.

Turn the lights off, I'm in love...
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss her?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with her?
Darkened nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm... in love...

Turn the lights off, I'm falling in love with you...
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss her?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with her?
Dark, dark nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm... in love...
(( the song is ; Love at first sight ))

Little did he know,Laito was standing outside his door,listening with a happy smile on his face. When Taemin finished, Laito walked in,letting out his signature laugh.

"Ah,My tiny little hummingbird! That was just beautiful ~" He giggled,Taking one of Taemin's hands and twirling him around.

Taemin smiled widely before stopping himself. "You heard all of that?" He asked,seeing Laito nod happily.

Taemin began singing again as they both danced together. They were having the time of their life as moonlight seeped through the windows of the room. The moonlight made Laito look even more attractive as it hit his face.

Taemin wrapped his arms around Laito's neck, spinning around with him as Laito picked him up. Taemin was giggling through the lyrics of the song as Laito sang with him.

When the song was finished Laito stopped,looking up at Taemin. Taemin smiled and closed the space between them,Kissing Laito sweetly. The kiss was sweet and loving. Laito kissed Taemin back as if he kissed to hard,Taemin would crumble to pieces.

"I love you, grand frére (Big Brother )" Taemin chirped as he pulled away. "I love you more..." Laito said softly. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever. Taemin had his head leaning against Laito's chest,Listening to the very slow heartbeat. They stayed slowly,just enjoying eachother's company.