Kidnapped.

Taemin yawned loudly, sitting up and stretching his limbs as he woke up. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around the room...it wasn't his...nor was it any of his brother's. He threw his legs over the bed and stood, wobbiling a bit. He walked around the room,trying to find something that could tell him where he was.

He couldn't find anything and got scared. He had no idea where he was. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the door opened behind him with a loud creak.

Taemin's pov~

I quickly spun around to be met with a very tall male with long brown hair that was pinned up. He smelt like candy.. I looked familiar..
He stared at me for a few seconds before yelling.

"Oi! Ruki! The hell is he doing here?!"

Ruki? Wasn't that one of Kou's brothers?

I heard a gasp and running as I stood in the center of the room awkwardly. "Uh.." I said as Kou appeared in the doorway.

"You're finally awake French fry~" he cooed and I cringed. "Ah,Stop that - Ayato calls me that all the time" I frown.

As soon as I mentioned Ayato, Kou frowned. The other male had shrugged and left.

"Uhm...why am I here?" I asked as the air got tense. "I should be home. My brothers are probably freaking out."

Kou shook his head and walked closer to me,putting his hands on my shoulders. "You're a Mukami now!" He said happily while I just stared at him.

"...WHAT." I asked loudly. He pulled out a paper and I took it quickly. It...it was a marriage document?! TO ALL THE MUKAMI BROTHERS?! My signature was at the bottom but I never signed such a thing!!

"I never signed this! " I yelled and kou just grinned wider..if possible.

"Azusa is great at forging signatures." He said as he took the paper. "So,By law. You're a mukami ,baby~"

I shook my head,gripping onto my sleeves nervously . "My brothers would never let me marry any of you!" I yelled and he put up a finger.

"Maybe not,but they can't oppose the marriage if they don't know about it. " he said matter-of-factly.

This Blondie is getting on my nerves.

I just shook my head "I'm going home."I said as I ran past him and down the stairs to the front door. I was stopped by Ruki. I stopped a few inches in front of him and looked up.

He looked like Reiji when the triplets broke something.

"Taemin,Where do you think you're going?"He asked...more like demanded.
"Out of this house! I'm not a mukami! I'm not married to any of you! Let me go home!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs,making Yuma,Azusa,and Kou come down to watch.

Ruki raised an eyebrow . "Excuse me,Young man?" He took my chin with two fingers,making me look into his eyes. "That's not how you speak to your husband." He scolded.

I grabbed his hand and bit his fingers,making him yelp and take them away as blood dripped down his fingers. I took this opportunity to run out of the doors with 3 mukamis running after me. Azusa wasn't the running type..unless he tripped.

I turned the corner and ran like hell. I had no idea where I was.. I could be anywhere. After about an hour of running,I tripped. Good job 😑.
I was on my hands and knees,Panting and sweating. I frowned as I heard the three male's footsteps come closer.

I stood back up and looked behind me,Seeing them close. I screamed and ran more ,my legs feeling like they'd give out any second. My lungs burned as I breathed heavily,running as fast as I could. "REIJI! SUBARU! SHUU! SOMEONE!  PLEASE HELP ME!!" I screamed before i stopped running,feeling something hard hit the back of my head. I fell and everything went black.

Kou's POV

We stopped running and I growled at Yuma.
"YUMA! WHY'D YOU THROW A BRICK AT HIM."

Yuma just shrugged.

Whatever. Time to bring him back home. He'll be ours forever now! We'll take much better care of him!