Chapter one: We meet

* because i get a lot of comments on the grammar and how wrong the book is!!! just to let everyone know i was about 13 years old when i wrote this. i know the grammar is shit but i'll fix it. Also for all the little details, everyone is says about seeing jack and everything else FUCK OFF ! i was 13 the detail isn't going to be perfect have some imagination! thank you for reads and i love you guys *

It was early in the morning everyone was asleep I finally had time for myself. I was still in my pj's but i didnt care I quiety ran down the stairs to the main door and ran outside. It was winter the snow was falling down and the moon light was perfect around the snow. I decided to go walk in the forest. It was beautful at night I was at peace I was playing with the snow making some snow designs in the air and humming a song my mother used to sing to me. As I was walking I spotted something on a tree. It had a beautiful snowflake design on it. Then I saw a person on the floor he was out cold he was holding on to a stick with frost around it. I turn him around to see if he was still alive. He was breathing he was every pale and had white hair. He wore a blue hoodie and brow pants that was only up to his knees. I put his arm around my shoulder and carried him down to the castle. He was cold, it was werid because the cold never really bothered me.

I got to the castle and yelled for help and two of my guards came down " he is freezing put him in the room next to my room and get him warmed up" they did as they were told.

I had wented to the kitchen and made him some hot soup and went to the room he was in. I had put the soup on the counter and sat on the end on the bed where his staf was at. I was looking at the window it was 7 now and once I got up his eyes open."w-where am I... who are you?" he was super tried I could tell from the sound of his vocie."Im queen Elsa of Arendelle, I found you in the forest and brought you here".

He looked at me and smiled "Queen hmm... well my queen my name is Jack and thank you for the help". he tryed to get out of the bed but he was weak "what were you doing out there alone,jack?" I ask him "Its a long story but the main question is why were you out there so late?" he was still looking at me with that smile he had on his face "I was taking a walk I wanted some peace and to prat- and for some fresh air". He was still looking at me but then I looked down to the floor. "Umm.. Elsa have my seen my staf?" I looked up "Why?" "I kinda need it". I looked at the staf and he saw it and try to grab it but I grabbed it before him. He got out of the bed and had his hand out "Elsa give it to me" "why do you ne-" before I could finish my sentence he shot out ice from his hand and knocked it out of my hand. In my mind all I could think about is that I wasn't the only one with my type of power. He ran to his staf but I froze the floor and his feet were frozen to the floor as for mine to (I needed a bit more practice on that). He looked at me amazed, his mouth was open "You have ice powers to?" "umm yeah, didn't you see what I just did".

He tried to get his feet out it was funny to see him try "Clam down Jack and stop trying to free yourself just give me a sec" I started to think about everything I loved Anna, Olaf, Arendelle, and my parents and then we were both free. "wow Elsa I never knew you can unfreeze your ice" He looked at me with a suprized face " Yeah, it all love". He had walked over to his staff "I'm sorry Elsa for what I did it just that the staf is important" "its okay jack im sorry to" and his blue eyes and mine met.

hoped you liked it :)))) I will try to get the next part in by tomorrow<3<3<3

(Fully edited, Corrected)