Chapter Twelve: Date?

Elsa Pov:

I woke realiseing that today me and jack were going to hang out. I felt like dressing more different today I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I braided my hair and but it in a bun. Then I thought of my dress and then poof my dress was made.(its was a strapless long dress a little poofy but not that poofy. on the top it was a snowy white and then came down to icy blue and the light purple). I had never gotten this dressed up in my life not even for Chris.

I was heading to the door when i saw a note it was from jack

Meet me by the main gates their will be a Chariot waiting for you.

~love jack

I got nerves I ran down the stairs and got to the main gates and their was jack and he wasn't wearing the same clothes. he was wearing black pants and a blue button up shirt with black socks. I giggled "no shoes" he looked at me and had an awe face "Y-you look beautiful" I smiled "thank you and you look handsome ... where we going" i said and i think i was blushing to. "oh thats a surprise my queen " I giggle "I'm not a queen no more" Jack grabbed my hand "you will always be my queen."

Chris Pov:

I didnt trust jack been their with Elsa when I'm gone. I hope notthing happens.

Two updates in one day wow you guys are lucky. I really though that Olaf would come out in this part but I guess he will come out in the next part. comment what you think might happen on their so called date. ;)))
Jelsa forever