Chapter Thirdteen: Perfect date

Elsa pov:

It took a long time to go to wear we were going so I ended up falling asleep. when I woke up Jack had his arm around me. He was sleeping to and then the chariot stop."Mr. and Mrs. frost  were here." Jack was barely getting up from the nap. "oh were not ma-'' but I was cut off by jack "thank you my good sir and here is a tip". Jack got off the chariot and had the door open for me. He also had his hand out I took it and I knew where we were I had remembered something from my past.

Jack Pov:

I saw Elsa smile "welcome to twin leaf" I said as she was still in awe. I remember Elsa telling me that when see was a kid she use to come here with her family. "Jack I remember this place" she said while jumping with joy. we walked to the town and enter a little restaurant. We took our seat next to this window where we can see the whole town. we laughed we joked we played around and talked. It was about for 2 hours she would laugh when I saw her eat. I love her smile and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Then I started to think is it my fault that she lost her memories. "jack jack?" I shook my head when Elsa grabbed my hand. "sorry snowflake" she laughed "snowflake?" I had forgot that I only called her that when we were together. "oh I umm sorry." she laugh "Jack its okay I like that nickname."

We were done eating. After that we went ice skating, had snowball fights and made a snowman. It was barely 6 we were talking and walking around the town. Then we past a house the window was open and he was playing the piano. (He was playing 'say something') I looked at Elsa "may I have this dance" she smiled at me "you may''. I put my hand on her hip while my other hand holding her hand and her hand on my shoulder. We gracefully dance we did a couple of twirl. Every time I would twirl her she would laugh. In the end of the song I dipped her and the moon was already up. Her eyes were beautiful from the light on the moon and then I happened. We kissed I felt a spark I didn't was to stop. She didn't pull back but we the kiss ended she smiled and then frowned. "what about Chris?" she looked down and then I lifted her chin with my thumb. "I will wait for you forever Elsa and if your choice is Chris then I will accept it.... I want you to be happy, because I love you Elsa." She smiled "I love you too jack" and we kissed once again.

"Jack I want to show you something" She grabbed my hand and we started to walk up a mountain. Then their it was that whole time of walking I saw a beautiful ice castle. "Like it I see" Elsa said while turning around to me. I didn't noticed that I looked like an idiot  with my mouth open. "like....no....I LOVE IT" we started to run up the stair and when we got their we saw a sign. Olaf and marshmallow hang out. we knocked and then marshmallow answered.