Chapter Eleven: I missed you

Jack pov:

I was lost in Elsa's eyes then Anna coughed "Jack um would you like to stay for the corination party?" she asked me while everyone was going inside the caslte. "I would love it thanks". I turned back to elsa but she wasnt their. She was with Chris he was hugging her and when he saw me looking at her he gave me this grin and kissed her.

I didnt like that fact that Elsa was with him. Then Chris left and kissed  her on the forhead. Then went to the dock "your name is jack right?" I shook my head and looked at the direction where the sound came from and I spotted Elsa "um yeah" while i was rubbing the back of my neck. "Have we met before" she stared me down i wasnt for sure if i was going to tell her about us "I was one of your guest at your corantion" I said while remembering the first time meeting elsa. "well then come on I want to go in side before all the- " I cuted her off i didnt know why but i just remember Elsa being in love with chocolate." chocolates are gone" Looking at the floor smiling like an idiot remembering us. "how did you know i was going to say that" . I looked at her and smiled at her beauty "on your coranation you ate a lot of chocolate." I missed her smile and i dont know why but i had droped my staf and when it hit the floor ice speaded around it. "you have ice powers too" she said looking at me with a O face. "um yeah" She smiled and hugged me "I do to me and you are going to be great friends." I missed her in my arms.

-----------4 hours later------------

Elsa Pov:

Me and jack spended the whole time together talking and getting to know eachother. I dont know why but when i was talking to him I had this feeling that i could tell him everything.An i guess he did to he told me that he was a guardian and more.We were at my room balcony "the moon is beautiful isnt" I said while looking at the moon. "it sure is" i turned at looked at jack but he wasnt looking at the moon he was looking at me. The i remember a bit of my past. I was with jack in bed and her was playing with my hair. "elsa are you okay?" i shook my head "yeah i fine" I knew now that he wasnt tell me everything about how we met. "so wheres your boyfriend" jack asked me"Hes going back to his country but he will be back in 4 week or 5"

Jack pov:

I have enough time for me and Elsa to fall in love again. "Um Elsa want to hang out tomorrow" she looked at me and then smiled " I would love to" I felt happy and I knew tomorrow had to very perfect. "well I'm going to sleep goodnight Jack" she came up to me and kissed my cheek and walked away. I smiled "Goodnight snowflake :)"

Sorry for the wait I was busy but here it is. Next part will come up soon. And you will find out where Olaf is in the next part. comment vote and stuff Idk. Love y'all Jelsa forever