Chapter three: How can I save you?

Elsa POV

Our eyes met his cold but warm hands was cuping my face he had leaned over to me and before I could pull away. We were kissing,his lips were warm but I liked how it felt on my lips. He open his eyes and screamed and felled back "JACK !" I yelled trying to help him up."Elsa Im fine I just saw something." he looked up at me with fear in his eyes ."Elsa, promise me you will always stay at the castle where your safe" I smiled and helped him up "I promise jack".

Next morning

I was awake early today,I wanted  to find out how I can help Jack. I was in the library looking through books to see if I can find anything. I was about almost done with every book in the library intill I got to a red big book it looked every old and once I opened it, a map fell out. It was the map to the trolls that help anna when I hit her with my ice powers. "they must know at least something to help Jack" OH sweetie no one can help jack not even you, unless we ...

I looked up cutting the voice off "Hello... who are you... ?" it was a deep scary dark vocie. Then Anna came in to the room "Elsa what are you doing here so early" I had the map in my hand "I was trying to find a way to help jack " I said, she saw the map "Elsa what is that " I try to hide it behind my back but it was a dumb move. "Elsa let me see it " it felt like she was the oldest I brought the map to the front of me and hand it to her. Anna had a scared face "why do you wanna go their " I looked at the floor "Because they might know how to save Jack " Anna put her hand on my shoulder "Well your not going alone, the trolls are kristoff family" I cut her off "what their his family?" She laughed "Its a long story but yes he will go with you he's going over their anyways ". I hugged Anna and left the study to kristoff he was packing to see his family "Kristoff I'm going with you, Anna told me your were going to the Trolls " he had a confused look at me "okay well I will bring you back before breakfast". I got on the sled and we were off. I know I promised Jack to stay but, I wanted to help him or at least try.

Once we arrived I got off the sled and walked  to the middle of the field and the trolls came all together "Its the queen " kristoff was barely getting his stuff together before he went to see his family. "Hello everyone I must speak to your Grandfather" once I had said grandfather he rolled to where I was at "Queen Elsa, Beautiful as ever how may I help you?" I got to his size and explain everything to him about Jack, the evil sand, everything. Once I finish he looked at the floor with a  disappointed  face. He grabed my hands and looked at me "Elsa the only way to save him is to find the man and have him transfer the bad magic to someone that is like him" he looked up at me "Elsa, you have the same power as him so you are the only one that can save him". I looked down and got up "Thank you" I started to walk away I pasted kristoff and started to run. I was running to were I found jack to find pitch, hopeful I can find him there.

Sorry for the late chapter I was busy And I forgot to put that kristoff heard everything. hope you liked it :)))

** Fully edited, If their is any mistakes please tell me and I will fix it right away**