Chapter Fourteen: The ending

Elsa Pov:

I was trying to kick him to make him stop. I started to feel weaker and weaker and then i was on the floor. I gasp for air and I felt someone pick me up bridal style and it was Jack. He started to fly and then next thing I know im on the floor. I try to get up but everything went black.
Jack Pov:

I saw Elsa on the floor I got up super fast and run to her. But then Chris punch me I was against the wall "You think you can take Elsa away from me well your wrong". He started to punch me and kick me he lifted me up and I had a chance I grbbed my staf and started to shot him with ice. He was fast and missed everything I gave him. He ran to Elsa and picked her up.

He put a knife aganist her neck and then she woke up. "JACK,ANNA HELPP" then Anna, Kristoff and even sven came through the door. When Anna saw Elsa she took a step closer to chris "If you get closer Elsa dies". I had my eyes at elsa the whole time the fear she had in them I knew i had to do something."Chris please dont do something you will reget please" I said my eyes started to water.

"NO I LOST HER ONCE AND I WONT LOSE HER AGAIN, I CANT HAVE HER NO ONE WILL." He ran through the window I can hear Elsa scream."NOO" I flew to go get them I grabbed Elsa and when Chris grabed my staf he froze. He hit the floor and shatter to a million of pieces. Elsa was crying into my cheat and I took her back to Anna. So she can know that she is Fine.
~~~~~~ one week later~~~~~~
Jack Pov:

I have waited to long. The day was about to end and i was out on Elsa balcony watching the sun go down. "Jack are you okay" I turned to face Elsa her face was Beautiful from the light of the orange sun. "yeah I was just think" She went up to the edge "what were you thinking of". I made a grin "About us..." She looked at me and i grabbed her hand and my other hand cupping one side of her cheek."Elsa I love you, I need you and I cant see me living without you. The day of you know the Chris incendet I was afraid to lose you. what we have is something so special. The feeling i had when i saw you for the for first time i knew you were the one i wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

I got on one knee The face Elsa made was funny she was shocked. "Elsa i love you your laugh your smile everything. I never want to lose you. Your my everything you made my heart skip a beat. Elsa my queen will you marry me."
Elsa Pov:

I was crying I never knew someone could ever love the ice queen. I smiled and looked at him" Yes jack". He made a big smile and put the ring on my finger. I was the happiest person in the world. We kissed and watch the sunset together.
and you can say we lived happily ever after. The end

Elsa and jack had two kids April and micheal. They both had powers but they learned how to control them

Anna and kristoff got married and had a kid name autumn

Olaf went back to building a other rocket but it failed once again so now he goes around the castle with a empty goldfish bowel .

thats the end i will not make a book two that involes this but i will make a highschool jelsa book. Had a great time writing this book and i love you all for reading it, It means a lot
jelsa forever