Chapter eight: The party part 1

Elsa Pov:

I woke up and the first thing I woke up to was jack's arms around me. I got up from the bed and went to my desk to finish the invitations for the party. Everyone was invited except for the princes of the sethern ialses. About an hour had finally past I went down to give the guard the invitations. "please have them send by today or tomorrow " I said as I gave him the invitations. "yes ma" he took the invitations and left. I went back up to my room to wake jack up . I opened the door to see that jack isn't there. when I close the door and I feel hands creep up behind me and lift me up. I Yelled then put me down then turned me around it was jack. "ahaha I see you were scared" he said while he was laughing. I made a mad face and crossed my arm looking away. "aw don't be mad snowflake" he said while moving my face to his. We looked at eachother and then me fell in for a kiss. Then he started to tickle me " jack stop" I said while I laughed he lift me up and we were going to the bed then next thing we knew we on the bed and jack was on top of me still tickling. Then we heard a knock on the door "Elsa can I live on mars" it was Olaf . I started to laugh Jack yelled out " Yes olaf and you can also be the king of mars to." We heard him yelling yay and then left "now what were we doing again" then we proceed .*wink wink .

2 Day later

Elsa Pov:

It was the day of the party I had to wake up early to fix the ball room. It was almost about time for the party and I wasn't even ready. I ran up to my room to find jack looking at the clothes I laid out for him. " Jack what are you doing" I ask him in a confused " I do I have to wear this." I chuckled "yes if you don't well you cant come the party as my boyfriend". He laughed "fine just for you " He got the clothes and went to the bathroom. Now I had to change I thought of my dress it was the same dress I had but it wasn't as long. When I was making making my dress I saw someone coming out of the ship. It was one of my old best friend I left my room and told the guard to open the main gates. Then the flashbacks came back.

Flashback

Elsa and her old best friend were playing around " Chris come on" Elsa said running with chris behind her. Then they went to the boardwalk end and sat their for hours." Chris I love you my best friend" elsa said as she was hugging him "I love you to when I come back we will be together I promise". End of flashback

Hope you liked it and next part will be crazy I will try to upload today or tomorrow. Thanks for reading vote and comment what you think what will happen next.