Chapter Six:Your back

Elsa POV:

I was alone it was dark the last thing that I remember is that I froze Pitch and I was hit with his black sand. I was in pain but I had enough strength to to get up their was a hallways one side with light and one side that was completely dark. I started my way to the light but then I heard jacks voice calling me on the other side. "Jack?" I said I started to run to the other side where it was dark. The more closer I got the louder jack voice got then I got to the end. It went blurry and my eyes opened and I saw jack and his beautiful eyes and his perfect face. I smiled "Jack?".

Jack POV:

As she said my name my heart skipped a beat. I cupped her face to believe it was her. "Is it really you Elsa?" I said and once again scared of what she was going to say "aha yes you dumbbell its me" she said why giggling. I laugh and hugged her "I missed you I thought I had lose you". She was still hugging me tight "You will never lose me jack I love you ". I broke our hug and our eyes met I had lean in for a kiss. Our kiss we shared was long and passionate. Till Anna came run with kristoff,Sven, and Olaf.

"ELSA?!?" I could hear Anna and then we both pulled away from your kiss. Help Elsa up to see her sister to have Anna know that she was okay.

Narrator pov:

Jack and Elsa was walking down the mountain it find Anna and the rest of them. Anna got off of kristoff sleigh as she saw Elsa "Elsa!!!". She ran to her and gave her a big hug "Your alright thank the lord" Anna said while hugging Elsa. "Yeah I am oh Anna I missed you" Elsa said as she started to cry. They took Elsa back to arendelle so that Elsa and jack can have some rest.

thank you for reading this is not the end their will be more adventures and more that will happen to elsa and jack. And more romantic moment with them to .. thank you like vote comment and jelsa forever :))