Chapter Ten: Elsa?

Jack pov:

She's hit her head one night and Chris found her but she lost her memory. Since she is in no condision to rule a kingdom. I will be taking over and I would like you come to my coranation. Its on friday and if you dont come by then I wont tell Elsa about you. Hope you come
~Anna

I felt this pain in my body. The whole time i was with Elsa was gone. She didnt remember me but i can start all over. Then i went down to santa office and ask him what day was it. "well its friday jack why" I remember that if I didn't go Anna would never let me see Elsa. I had time so I flew out and got to Arendelle as fast as I could. When I arrived I saw Anna come out of the church with a crown and their was Elsa. More beautiful and perfect but then she ran in to Chris arms. Anna saw me and waved her hand in a mostion to come down.

I flew down and then everyone was surprised they all greeted me and told me sorry about Elsa. Then everyone made a path and their was Elsa with her eyes sparkling from the sunlight and she came closer to me and then our new start began "hi" she smiled "hi"

Elsa Pov:

Everyone was gathering around someone or something. I ran to see if it had to do with Anna. But when I got their someone to everyone to move. They always said queen Elsa, Anna told me the basics that I was queen and that I had powers and the rest. But when they moved I saw a man that was wearing a Blue sweatshirt and brow knee length pants. I went up to him I had this feeling "Hi" he said I saw his eyes they sparkled in the sun light and I knew I had seen him before but I dont know where. Then I smiled "Hi" I said back.

Hoped you liked it and the next update what will happen to jack and Elsa. what will Chris do. where is Olaf ?