Chapter Thirteen : Chris dont

3 weeks has pasted and jack and Elsa has gotten closer and olaf has came back home. Elsa has met the guardians and jamie.

Elsa Pov:

It was early in the morning and I was still awake wondering what I would tell Chris. He was a great guy but I love Jack. It was super early I was already tried from the snowball fight me and Jack had. I went to bed and snuggled next to jack and Olaf. Olaf was playing cards with jack and he fell asleep on the bed.

~~~~~Morning~~~~~

I woke up by the sound of jack giggling and playing with my hair. "jack what are you doing" I said looking at him like her was a werido. he laughed "their was something in your hair and then you did the cutest thing with your nose and I started to laugh." he said still playing with my hair. I got out of bed and went to get change for Chris arrival. I put my hair in a bun and wore a dress fir for a queen. I went down to the dock while Jack went to the northpole to do something but he wouldn't tell me.

I played with some of the kids and talked to some of the town people till the ship came in. Then it went black their were hands covering my eyes. I giggled and uncovered my eyes and then turned around and saw Chris. "Elsa, my beautiful queen I have missed you" before he gave me a kiss. It was already late and time for dinner we went to the castle and ate.

All I could think of is the fact that how am I suppose to tell Chris that I found a new love. The cheif ask us if we wanted more wine and I had notice that Chris had a little to much. After dinner we went up to my room and when I got in the door closed really loud and then hear a click for the lock. "Umm Chris I have to tell you some-" I was cut off because Chris started to kiss me. I try to pull away because he was hurting me. I pulled him away "Chris stop I need to tell you something important" I said while I was rubbing my arm because he hurt me. He was sitting on the bed next to me"Chris went you were away I-I fell in love with someone else " He looked sad "is it jack?"

"yes, I'm sorry but it just happened we can still be friends" after I said that he got up. He didn't say anything and kept saying friends and he reached my desk. Then he shoved everything off my desk "FRIENDS JUST FRIENDS ARE YOUR KIDDING ME I LOVE YOU AND YOU CHOOSE THAT ASSHOLE". I got scared "Chris clam down please" i got up and tried to reach the door. He ran up to me and push me to the wall and got really close to my face "What did I ever do to you" I was grabing my arm really hard I was so scared. "Chris your hurting me stop" I yelled but then he got my neck and try to lift me up"If i cant have you no one can."