Chapter five: Because I love you

Jack Pov:

She was under his control, I had lost Elsa.I felt my heart sink I didn't know what to do. "Elsa? its me Jack" I said in a scared tone wondering what she would say. She looked at me and came closer she touch my cheek "Jack..." I looked in her eyes and then she said "My enemy". She push me I had fell to the floor and then pined me down with her foot. "you see Jack,Elsa isnt the same she is in my control and nothing can save her. " pitch laugh walking away "oh and Elsa." he looked back at her still pining me down to the floor "Yes master " she sounded so robotic "finish him ". Then he walked away in the dark shadow of the forest.

Elsa Pov:

I could feel myself hurtingJack. I had no control of myself I couldnt hold back. "Jack I'm here Jack please I'm so sorry." I yelled but he couldn't hear me. I will never forgive myself 

Jack POV:

"Elsa please dont do this" I didn't want to hurt her. She tried to shoot ice at me but I kicked her leg and made her fall. I ran to my staf and pointed it at her while she was getting up and got in a fighting stance. "Oh jack would you really hurt me your one and true love" Their was silence I didn't know what to say she was my true love. She had a evil laugh "I never liked you or even try to love you" when she said that my heart broke to million of pieces. "NO thats a lie she loves me your not really her" in a angry but sad tone. I looked at the floor for just a moment and then it hit me a piece of ice. She had hit me but then I remember that she wasn't Elsa and I started to attack. She dodge every ice I through at her but the last ice she didnt see it and hit her heart. She fell to the ground I ran to her and turned her around. She wasnt moving I started to cry."Elsa Please don't leave me here, I need you please Elsa,You saved me and I promised that I would save you.Please Elsa don't go Please" . I felt something behind me I got up and I was facing pitch.

I was Angry and sad I wanted my revenge I try to attack him but block every thing I send at him. "Jack why are you attacking I wasn't the one that killed her that was you". I looked at him pointing my staf at him and then pointing it down. "It was your ice that hit her now shes dead and you will forever be alone." what he said was true I had killed her my first love "she is dead because of you" . It hit me the thought of elsa gone forever because I had killed her. I fell to the floor crying.

Narrator POV:

Jack had fell to the floor crying and pitch knew it was the perfect time to kill him he had a form a arrow black sand weapon and was aiming it at Jack. It was enought to kill him. He was ready to pull back the arrow and then he let it go.

Then Pitch way cover in ice. Elsa was alive she stop the arrow from hitting jack and it hit her.When jack hit her with his ice his love freed her from the evil spell. When it hit her she froze pitch with her power. But she was hit once again, Knowing that this time should would die.

Jack POv:

I looked up and saw Elsa in front of me. she was kneeing on the floor I ran to her and saw that she sacrificed herself for me. "Elsa, why did you do that " she was weak and more cold than ever. "I did it because I wanted to protect you" She put her hand on my cheek ."Jack  ..." "yes elsa " I said as I was crying "Take care of anna for me and tell her that I -I lo-lo-vve h-hee-rr..." and at that moment  she died in my arms. I shook her to wake her up but their was no use "Elsa ELSA, PLEASE DONT GO I NEED YOU PLEASE ELSA ...I LOVE YOU DONT GO" I place my head on her chest crying. I felt a glowing light on my face it was Elsa. She was glowing and she started to lift up in the air in the moon direction. As she was in the air her dress was redone and the cuts and bruses she had were gone. An the black sand was gone and she put on the floor once again. I walk closer to her and knee down close to her face waiting to see what would happen.

Her eyes open I could see her bright beautiful blue eyes again. She was looking at me and then smiled "J-Jack?".

hoped you like it :))))) comment like and do other stuff to aha Jelsa forever

** Fully edited, If their are any mistakes please tell me and I will fix it **