Chapter eight: the party part 2

Elsa Pov:

When the gaurd open the gates for everyone to come I waited to see Chris. When I saw him i walked towards him "Chris?" He took a lot time and looked at me top to bottom "Elsa it really you ?" he said looking at me like we havin't seen eachother in forever and it was forever. I had my arms out and we hugged eachother and he lift me up just like jack did this morning.

Jack PoV:

I was done chaning so i got out of the bathroom "Dont i look" but Elsa wasnt their. "Elsa?" I looked around the room  and when i saw the window i saw Elsa with a guy. I dont know why but i had this anger in side me. I went down to the main gate to get Elsa. when i saw him I knew that i have seen him before but i dont remember. "Elsa?" i said while puting my hand on her shoulder. She turned around and introduced me to him "Jack oh this is one of my old best friend chris" he had his hand out i took it and then i happened. I remember something about him all i remember is him crying and that was it. "jack, :Jack are you okay". I shoke my head "yeah sorry im fine .. um elsa i think we should get going". She said bye to him and then we left.

*********Hours later*******

Elsa Pov:

Jack left to dance with a other princess but i was just sit on the royal chair. Then Chris can up and ask if i wanted to go outside. I wanted to caught with him with everything. We walked to the garden and sat on the bench. We caught up with everything I had missed him so much. Then he looked at me and kissed me I try to pull away but i couldnt when he stop jack was their.

"Jack this is not what it looks like" i said being scared of what he was going to say. " No i know what it is Elsa just dont." He ran away i ran to get him. When he stoped i grabed his hand "Jack i try to pull away" I was already crying "No i saw what I saw you know what your forget this I was wrong about you i Dont need you." he yelled at me and where he was standing ice started to form. "Jack please dont please i love you" My heart was breaking to a million pieces.

Jack Pov:

I was hurt i was mad i didnt know what came over me. "I will never love you Elsa im done with you I never want to see you ever again." I didnt know what came over me but when i said that she fell to the ground and cried."Elsa I didnt me-" I was cut of but elsa" Then just leave and dont ever come back". She got up and ran away. I knew she never wanted to see me ever again so i flew back to the northpole.

this is not the end but when the next chapter comes out it will be a year since jack and Elsa incident what happened to Elsa did she find love? Did jack find love? What will happen to Elsa and jack?  thanks for reading comment what you think is going to happen next ;))