Chapter Seven: Back to normal

Elsa POV:

A week has past since all the madness happened. I was in my room doing some queen stuff then I heard a knock. "who is it?" I said while still doing my work. "Its me jack, can i come in?" "of course" i said still doing my work. He opened the door ever quietly and then walking in. I was still doing my work and then I felt someone's arm going around my waist. It was jack he put his head on my shoulder "Whatch doing beautiful?" he ask me while he was dipping his head in my neck. "Im doing boring stuff" i said trying to make jack stop because his hair tickled me. He stoped and started to kiss my neck then he whisper in my ear "do wanna build a snowman?" i put my pen down and started at him with a grin.

-----Hours pasted-------

Jack Pov:

I was carring Elsa back to her room she had fell asleep. We did so much we made a snowman, Ice skate , and had a snowball fight. Once i had put her down on the bed. On the corner of my eye i spotted something.

I walked over to Elsa's desk and picked up a paper it was a invition to come to arendelle and party.The party was dated 2 days from now. I put it back down and went to the bed. An I fell asleep with elsa in my arms.
Its short but i promise the chapter with have jelousy :)))