Chapter Fourteen: Olaf

Elsa pov

When marshmallow answered the door the first thing he did was smile and then hugged me. All I can hear is Jack laughing at me.

Jack Pov:

While Marshmallow was hugging Elsa I saw Olaf in the middle of the floor working on some type of rocket thing. "Olaf!!!!!" he turned around and ran to me. "Jack were have you been I've missed you." I chucked " I've missed you to buddy.... um hey Olaf what is that thing?" While I was pointing at the thing. "oh that my rocket I'm building so I can go to Mars and be the king of mars".Then I had remember that I told Olaf that he can go to mars and be king. I laughed "so you going to leave me here while your king of mars". "We you were going to go but on the day of the party I saw you flew away I try to call your name but you didn't answer. I end up getting lost and then I found the ice castle and stayed here with Marshmallow and started to build your rocket." I chucked "well then Olaf have fun at mars." After I said that Marshmallow finally let go of Elsa. We stayed of about an hour talking and building the rocket. I could already tell that Elsa was tried so I took her up stairs and made her and ice bed. Don't worry it was comfy then I had put her in bed. I was about to leave but then Elsa said" Jack stay with me please" she made a puppy face. I couldn't say no so I went under the covers with Elsa. we cuddled and right before Elsa fell asleep she gave me a kiss on the cheek "Jack today was the best day ever ...I love you" and then soon fell asleep I kissed her head "I love you to snowflake" and went to sleep happy that Elsa was in my arms.

Next chapter Chris comes back what will he do to Elsa and Jack. OMG next part is going to be awesome. :)))) And you guys finally found out where Olaf is. Hoped you guys liked it I will try to update as soon as I can. Sorry to tell you guys this book will soon is coming to an end. Sorry but I will make a other Jelsa book. Comment vote and other stuff Love ya. Jelsa forever