Pickpocketing a Jounin P.2

(Kakashi's POV)

   I was at the memorial stone. I know I have a habit of loosing track of the time while here, but I never imagined this.
   "Its past 5 Hatake," I was startled. So startled I didn't have time to set up my mask. Not my literal one, but the figurative one.
   The brat of my group hugged me, after telling me to set my past down and look at the team I had now. And I should have.
   I pride myself on my intelligence, but a teen with four hours of planning outsmarted me.
   I was going to give my normal test. The bell test. It was so I could get rid of them. That is if I could find the items. Any item.
   "I didn't know your likes were this adult," Brat held up a familiar orange book. "Why would you hide you like this stuff if you are going to read it in front of us?" I made a grab for it, but it was tossed to Emo. I grab at him and he tosses it back to Brat. I almost have it. I felt it on my fingertips, but I still missed it.
   Give it here Blue," I was given a scandalized look.
   "First off my hair is purple, not blue. Second," she made a hand sign. The identical books pop into her hand. "One is real the others, eh probably a prank. Maybe a leaf." Then he saw the bells. I gasp at her. When did she get all of those?
   Then they ran. Each with a book in hand. I resided the idiot of the group would probably be the best bet to catch first. I was paint bombed, water soaked and I think I missed the eggs but I could be wrong. Each time I lost the blonde in the busy village, it got longer till I completely lost him.
   I saw a flash of purple and black and pounced on it. "So this is why she asked me to wear a purple wig," the woman smiled evilly. "Now since you jumped me. I get to have payback. Right?" I ran till she was out of sight.
   Then I remembered she said till noon. So I could get my stuff back. I shunshined there and found myself hanging from two trees.
   "Do you know anything about your team," an ANBU who was watching asked. I glared at the cat masked ANBU.
   "There is nothing interesting in those reports," I growled. "It wasn't worth reading."
   "Did you know that two of your students have gotten into TI and ANBU HQ and gotten out without us knowing until it was to late," i could tell the masked man was  smirking behind his mask. "The blonde one has out run leagues of ANBU. For fun and escaping from a prank. The girl has pickpocketed the ANBU Commander before. He thinks she might have again also. He is missing his Bingo Book." My mouth would have been open if I hadn't been hanging upside down. "You realise Sasuke set that up right? Its the same one Itachi Uchiha used before he became a missingnin."
   "There you are sensei," the female voice of Brat piped in. "Why are you up there?"
   "That was my doing?" Emo smirked.
   "Hey," Idiot smirked. "Want to help me in a prank?" The black haired boy grunted in reply. "What does that mean!" Emo only grunted again with a smug look on his face.
   "Hello Pickpocket," the cat ANBU called out to my students.
   "KITTY!" Brat glomped him when he landed on the ground.
   "Yes I missed you too," he patted her head. "Now give them back." She held a stolen sword to her chest. "Give it here and everything you stole from Hatake-sama." She grumbled as all my sealing paper, weapons, scrolls, and the bells were given back. "All of it." She hum and pulled out her copy of the copies.
   "Which," Brat sang.
   "One," Idiot chimed.
   "Is it?" Emo finished.
   I finally escaped my wire prison and grabbed Brat's copy. Only to get a face full of pink glitter and glue. She picked up the bells as she mocked .e for not listening.
   Thinking I was being smart, and safe, I told the boys to open them. I watched as Idiot looked at Emo. At his nod they open the books, with them facing me. I was covered in layers of different colored paints, glitter and glue, now syrup and feathers. Today is not my day.
    "So Pickpocket," the Cat asked amused. "Were is the real one?" I looked at her to find a familiar orange book in her hands open and being read. "Were was that?"
   "On the ground," she shrugged. Her nonchalant attitude made me stop thinking. "It never left," she licked her fingers and turned the page. "Genjutsu is a fun thing to try and master. Especially when you can make it so small its missed."
   "All three of you were in on this?" I growl like one of my dogs.
   "You left us alone for almost four hours," idiot accused. "Be on time and she won't come up with ways to torture you."

                (Flash back)

   "My dream is to be apart of TI if I don't make it to the top of TI." The purple haired teen finished.

             (End flashback)

   'We shall see about that,' I thought deciding that she needed a lesson in torture, "Once I'm done with her she will be crying to quit being a ninja."

(Ttfn)