Torture, Uh I Mean Training!

(Sasuke POV)

   "Okay my Kawaii Students," Hatake was cheerful. One glance at Mira and I could tell she felt the same. "We are going to start training today. Then, if you survive, we can go on some missions." He jumped out the kitchen window.
   "Survive," Uzamaki asked.
   "I don't know," Mira shook her head. "Come on let's get to the bridge. I don't want to be any later than we already are." Her sleep knotted hair was put up into a high ponytail and ignored. She grabbed a scroll from her pouch and opened it. A change of clothes came out.
   "Hn," I ask.
   "I'm awake now," she muttered. "I don't understand grunt anymore." Then she walked into the bathroom to change. She came out a minute later with a dark green tank top, black ANBU style pants, black combat boots and all her equipment on. Her normal trench/vest that held her headband piece was in her arms. "Let's get going."
   "Hn," I agree. 'Has she always looked this good? Why am I just noticing it.' I watched as her and my blonde teammate talk and joke around.

                   (No POV)

   They make to the training ground to, as expected, find it without a teacher. They decided to at least stretch since they had no clue what Kakashi had in store for them.
   An hour later their teacher showed up. He had his book out and open, but not really reading it.
   "Okay class," he mocked being an Academy Instructor. "Today you are going to run ten times around Konoha. Before lunch. Its 8am, you have four hours."
The team gulped, secretly imagining creative and outlandish ways to murder their teacher and make it look like an accident or a missingnin.
   Naruto ever the stamina freak was huffing and puffing by lunch but wasn't as ready to lay down and just let the ground swallow them. The other two were just that.
   'I'm ready to die,' an extremely tired Kurai whined. Not even able to say it outside her mind.
   "Only one lap my poor minions?" Kakashi smirked. "I guess we will be here until you can finish your assignment." If looks actual could brutally murder someone slowly, sell their organs on the black market, and burn the rest, Kakashi would have that three times over.
   In the Hokage's Tower, a nosey hokage was looking in on all the teams. He sadly caught team 7 at the time the students of said tean were ready to kill their teacher. Thinking he had been caught, though not sure how, he quickly got back to work on the bane of every hokage. Not the council, though they do add to it. Paperwork.

      (Hours later, dinner time)

   The teens finally finished their laps. They finished in order of Naruto and Sasuke, about the same time. With Kurai coming in a little later running for her life.
'YOSH! HER YOUTHFUL POWER HAS INSPIRED ME!" It, or the Green Beast of Konoha/A.K.A. Mito Guy, yelled.
   "It's worse than the pink banshee," Kurai hid behind her amused teacher. "Don't let it near me. It might infect me."
   "KAKASI! MY ETERNAL RIVAL!" The teens moved away from both of them.
   "Hmm," the silver haired man looked up to the green leotard wearing man, with huge eyebrows, and a bowl hair cut. "You say something?"
   "CURSE YOU AND YOUR HIP AND COOL ATTITUDE!" the man yelled.
   "I'm not sure if he practices yellin, or if he was a fanboy at one point," Kurai said not realising she would be heard. "Oops?"
   "My kawaii students," Kakashi eye smiled, making his team awkward and on edge. "You're free for the rest of the day." They ran for the safe-ish safety of the village.
   "I think my new favorite color is black," Naruto muttered. "Then I wouldn't have seen that." They all shutter in fear and disgust.
   "I need food," Sasuke muttered.
   "And then some chocolate," Kurai shuttered. "I need to drown my self in chocolate and see if I can get my mind properly probed.
   "Anything to get rid of that.... Memory," the teens all agreed.
   "I just remembered," Naruto groaned. "We have no money for food. Or food at home. We have to go to sensei's." All three flinch in fear.
   "Owwy," Kurai muttered when she bumped into Sasuke. "I'm so sore. Sensei lives up stairs. We have to walk up stairs." They all groan. In a bush his teacher was silently laughing at their predicament.
   'Evil indeed,' Kakashi smirked. 'Two can play at this game children.'

(Ttfn)