The begining

Jack's pov
I guess my story starts when I was hired to hack Cheif Robert of the LAPD. I was told the woman who hired me was his girlfriend and she found out he was cheating on her. She need me to hack his personal email files and expose him. She paid me $200. Which was a little more than I needed/wanted. $175 was enough to do a simple hack. But I accepted it. It was easy, knowing I was the best hacker in the area. Just put in a couple passwords and bam! And when I did that.. I had a Mr. Mark Fischbach on my little Irish tail.

Mark's pov
Cheif Robert called me in his office and told me the news. Not only was he devastated he had been hacked and posted but his girlfriend left him. "You paged?" I asked as he slammed another bottle of cinnamon whiskey. I loved cinnamon whiskey but not enough to slam 3 bottles (and two tubs of ice cream) in one day!
"Ah Mark, My top investigator!" He slurred with spit flying on my glasses. "Listen, I'm leaving for a few weeks.. Maybe 3 or 4 but in that time you need to find and arrest who did this. His name is Sean Mcloughlin. He's one of the most sneaky and best hackers in California." He handed me a picture of a man with brown and gray hair. Electric blue eyes that pierced your soul. And a devious smile.
"I'm on it. And uh... feel better?" I walked out and locked the door behind me only to hear him quietly sob and cuss. I looked at his wanted poster. It said he was Irish and bisexual. Oh this ought to be easy! I thought to myself. Really easy...

Jack's pov
I walked into my barbershop and sat down. I wanted a new look. "Can you dye my hair a different color?" "Maybe Green?" I ask shyly.
"Sure Jack."

Le time skip!

"Looks good!" Enthusiastic I handed her the money I owed with a tip. Opening the doors I get a cigarette out of my pocket, light it and put it to lips. "Hey! Can I have one?" I look over to see a man with red hair, dyed obviously, gray hood with a band around one arm. Gorgeous brown eyes, muscular build, tan skin.... I realize that I'm drooling. "Is that a Yes or a No?" He cocks one eyebrow up. "Ya sure, knock yourself out." He grabs one and asks for a light. "Here" "Thanks you Douche" he ruffles my hair and I blush slightly.

A.N
—————————
This is my first story so.. Just let me say this..... Haters gonna Hate, Potatoes gonna Potate! 
Peace and love readers!!