Finally

Jacks pov
I woke up pressed against a broad chest. I let out a small chuckle as I realized I was cuddled with Mark. I reached up and tried to steal a kiss but I guess I accidentally woke him up. Mark leaned down and kissed my nose softly.
"Morning" I smiled and kissed him with my arms around his chest. Our lips move in sync. He moved his lips from mine and made his way  down my jawline and neck. Light kisses brushed my neck and Mark hit this sweet spot between my neck and shoulder earning him a moan. He kept biting lightly, kissing and occasionally licking there getting a symphony of moans from me. I stop him realizing what time it is. "We should get up." I say, both of us panting. "Why? Aren't you having fun?" He starts going in again and climbs on me slowly. Mark moves his lips from my neck to my torso and down to my waist line. He removes my boxers with his teeth only slightly before I stop him. Slight smut warning!! "Mark, please."
He whimpered slightly and put on a pair of puppy dog eyes. He continued to remove my boxers until they were fully off. He started kissing up my torso again until our faces elined. I blushed heavily as he stared me in the eyes. I nodded and he went back down to my exposed waist. He kissed at my thighs before reaching my dick. He softly placed his lips on my tip earning a loud moan in pleasure. He put more of me in him and slowly started to bob. "M-Mark~ I- I-" before I could says anything cum came out and he swallowed it acceptingly. My moaning continued till it grew so loud the neighbors could probably hear it. I gripped the pillow behind me, my dick was starting to get sore. I let out a slight squeal to let him know this. He stopped and rose to meet my face and kissed me lightly slowly adding his tongue to the mixture.

Marks pov
I slowly add my tongue into our kiss and search his mouth looking for a moan of pleasure. I finally get it when it line his teeth with my tongue. Jack starts to grind my 'end' instantly turning me on again. I move one of my hands from his hair to my boxers. I slowly start to pull them down exposing my rising cock. "Jack~"
"W-What?" "Please Fuck me~"  "I've wanted to to do that since day one~" He starts grinding harder and I kiss deeper, practically sticking my tongue down his throat. Jack bites my tongue softly causing me to moan. He smiles into the kiss and flips us over so he's on top. He kisses down my torso down to my cock and starts eating me. I moan as he starts to bob his head, I grip the pillows behind me and almost scream. Sean hears this and sticks his tongue in my slit. I feel my face turn hot and I grip the pillow more and my knuckles turn white. "Ah, Sean... I'm close."  He keeps going in and this time I scream and arch my back. Cum escapes me and Sean instantly swallows. He stops and lets go. Jack kisses my thigh and licks my chest. We're both panting as we speak. "We-should... get up now." I look in his eyes and kiss his sweaty forehead. "Maybe we should get up."

A.N.
——————————
If you did see my smut warning them oh fuckin well. Lol..  Anyway as always....
Haters gonna Hate
Potatoes gonna Potate
Peace and Love readers!!