(23) Don't Worry

Jacks pov
Mark bust through the doors with Dark right behind him, but something seemed off about it. Dark looked tired and like he'd been... Crying...
Anti had woken up before these two doofs practically broke down the door. Mark looked worried with a hit of pissed off-ness, peachy. I looked back at Anti and still felt like pounding Darks face in, well not to that extent back you get the picture. As I got up Anti clinged to my arm like he was scared or something, so naturally I sat back down and let him snuggle up to me, wow he's clingy. Clearing my throat to gain everyone's attention and trying not to burst out in anger and sorrow I began to question; "So Dark, know why we're doing this?" He shook his head saying no. "Well, 
Uh..." I really didn't know what to say whilst not causing him to over react. "I'm pregnant Dark.."  All eyes were on Anti now for his words, obviously not thought out. Dark hung his head down and ran his hand through his (still) blood red hair. "Oh, right." "Dark... What did they do to you?" Anti placed an outstretched hand on Dark's knee, rubbing it. "They made me forget Anti! Wiped my memory of....well you know." Anti cupped his hands over his mouth in udder sympathy, an emotion that is rarely seen with him. "Excuse me but, who's they?" Anti got up from his seat to sit by his teary eyed boyfriend. "We are demons Jack, and every demon comes from somewhere and not just poof! You have a little ghost following you." He had a point. "Anyway, we don't go to hell that often but when we do it's either because we were called or if a crime was made or if..." His voice trailed and Dark stepped in. "Boundaries are broken." The boundaries thing! "They, Lucifer, took my memories of before.." "Before this happened." Anti rubbed his stomach that was getting bloated and visible. I shook my head before speaking; "Guys look, we will help in anyway possible when and if you guys ever need it." "Ya. You can always count on us." I looked at Mark smiling and he looked back with the same expression. "Thank you both, so much!"  "You guys hungry?" When I said that their faces went from excited to absolutely way farther than estatic. I know they needed to eat something. Especially Anti.

Mark's pov
Jack was making dinner while Anti and Dark were sitting on the couch cuddling, watching tv, and coming up with baby names. I chuckled softly at their cuteness, normally they are this fluffy and stuff but family can do crazy things to you. I asked Jack if he needed help, in which case, he said 'sure'. We were in the middle of making spaghetti (nyhe heh heh!!) when Jack started humming something familiar, I tried to remember back to my YouTube days and remembered that song. "I didn't know you played Undertale." "You don't know alotta thing about me." This made me laugh as he booped my nose and walked away with a pot of spaghetti noodles. "Hey Mark?" I dropped my wooden spoon I was using to mix the sauce and looked at him. "What? Something on your mind?" "Well, if there's gonna be a baby with Anti and Dark, and we're gonna be all alone..." "Yeah?" He turned around with big, shining eyes. "CAN WE GET A PUPPY?!" This was something that I considered everyday. I've always wanted a pet, something like a cat or dog or even a hamster, but Jack was allergic to cats and a hamster, well.. No. But getting a dog would be awesome for us because Jack could waste his energy on it if he didn't want to 'bother' me and I could take it to the station if we got a good breed. So why not? I was about to say yes when Dark but in. "Absolutely not! I hate dogs! And, what about the baby? What if it gets hurt?" "Shut up Dark! I don't want to here that!" Ugh!!! He always ruins things ever since Lucy.. "Too bad Dark!! We are getting a dog!" I looked at Jack who was jumping up and down, squealing and laughing like a mad school girl. "THANK YOU MARK!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" "You're welcome babe."
The rest of the evening was filled with rated R comedy movies, cold glares (from Dark), and silence with occasional ongoing laughter. Why was Dark so worried about the baby? Why was he still hung up over Lucy? The baby thing I get but... Lucy was 8 years ago and I get it, it was tragic but I eventually stopped grieving and went on with life. I will never understand that guy.
-
-
-
-
-
Hey y'all!! So I was thinking to turn to you guys on what to do with the baby. Just a couple of quick and easy questions regarding the baby:

Gender?
Name?
Features? (What it looks like)
Powers? (All demons have powers)
And/or anything else I'm forgetting.

Thank you guys so much for reading this!
Haters gonna Hate!
Potatoes gonna Potate!!
Peace and Love readers!!

Bye Demons!!