(28) It's a Surprise

Marks pov Here you guys go!

Me and Jack decided to go shopping.
And by 'shopping' we mean, go to the mall, walk around for baby stuff until we get hungry, go to the food court, shop for two more hours, go home and crash. It had been a week since Jack was kidnapped. All he talked about was how cliche it all was. Nothing else. Good to know he's not traumatized.
We were walking around with a few bags in our hands (and when I say a few I mean like 3 per hand.) when Jack saw a pastel green onesie. It was cute. Green with black and blue dots. He left his bags with me and ran into the small shop. I on the other hand, found a bench and sat down. I placed the bags under the bench and leaned back. Ten minutes later, Jack came out of the store with a bag in each hand. I sighed and got up. I made sure to grab all the shopping bags from where I was sitting. "Jack, I think we should go home now." He looked at me with puppy eyes. "But baby shopping is so much fun!!" I groaned. "Please? I'm tired and my feet hurt.!." I whined at the end. He was about to say something but quickly pulled that thought away when his phone rang. "Hello?" I heard yelling from the other end of the line. "A-Are you sure?!" The yelling turned to screaming. "Ok ok. We're on our way." He hung up and shoved his phone back in his pocket. "What happened?" He looked up. "Anti's going into labor." Shock. Shock was all I felt. "Let's go!"

Anti's pov

I was sitting on the couch with my phone in my hands scrolling through social media. Everyone was saying how they can't wait for the birth. I was scared but excited too. People on Twitter were so nice and full of tips and reassuring words. Jack already knew what I was having but I didn't tell Dark. Or Mark for that matter. He could just read Marks thoughts. I put my phone down so I could stretch but when I put my phone down, I felt my pants become wet. I looked down and almost screamed from realization. My water had broke. I yelled for Dark. "What's wrong?!" "My water broke!" He grabbed my phone and called Mark and Jack. When he hung up he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. On the way to the hospital I was trying to work on my breathing. We finally arrived and to our luck, a few employees were outside. I saw Dark run up to them and explain the situation. I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't know what was going on. When I looked at my lopsurroundings again, I was in a hospital bed. A doctor came in and asked Dark to wait outside the room. He refused and stood on the side of the bed holding my hand.  The whole time it was painkillers and contractions. I was in so much pain. I really wanted Dark out to of the room because I wanted it to be a surprise to him. Regardless of my wishes, he stayed. Stubborn ass.

Darks pov

As bad as Anti wanted me out of the room, I wanted to stay. He wouldn't stop begging and screaming (because he is literally in child birth.) for me to get out. He was covered in a layer of sweat panting. He looked over to me and tried to be calm, "Dark, Please go. I'll be okay." He asked calmly for once in the past hour and a half. I was reluctant to go but once the doctor tapped my shoulder, I had to leave. I was practically forced out of the room and into the hall.  I had nothing to do except wait or talk with Mark and Jack. 
I sat down and held my head in my hands. I looked up when I saw feet approach me. I looked up and saw Jack with teary eyes. "Hey." "How is he?" "Honestly, I dont know. They kicked me out because Anti 'wanted it to be a surprise'."  "I hope he's okay." (Wtf Hannah? Why are you writing okay like that?! dammit..)
I stood up to hug them to keep myself from breaking down.  "It's ok Dark. He'll be okay."
Jack said that just as an ear piercing scream emitted from Antis room and rung through the ER.  "Hope you're right." 

*time skip? What are you doing here?*

We waited for hours. They only time we actually got up from our seats is to stretch or go to the cafeteria.  Mark passed out on Jacks shoulder and was snoring. It wasn't exactly alarm clock snoring but not exactly soft quiet snoring. I looked at the time. 5 hours had passed.  Every now and then, a scream or a profanity will erupt from the room. Or sometimes both. As much as Anti wants a boy, I want a girl. I think it'd be cute to say I have a little princess at home or to be able to walk her down the isle at her wedding. Well, she'd have two dads to do that.  But there are also downsides to a daughter. Like stupid boyfriends, or her first break up. Her getting pregnant at a young age, which I do NOT want. I'm focusing to much on the negatives.

I look at my watch again. Two hours I spent alone with my thoughts! I also didn't hear anything coming from Antis room. I was about to knock when the door opened and the doctor welcomed me in.  I walked in and saw that the windows were open. Anti was passed out on the bed, covered in sweat and in nothing but boxers from what I can see. I was smiling but also worried. 'Where are the-' Don't even finish that thought Dark. My thoughts were interrupted with crying. But something was off.. "Excuse me sir, I believe these are yours." I turned around and saw....

...Twins.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I know, I'm amazing but also terrible for ending it here.
What did you think about this chapter?
What were you expecting?
Am I awesome or terrible?

I decided to do twins because some people wanted a girl, some people wanted a boy so I thought 'why not both'?!?

Dark: And now Anti and I are blessed with two little duplicates.

Me: you're so welcome

Anyway

Hasta la pasta
And have a good one.
💚❤️

Word count: 1,109