Allies

Jacks pov
I was walking down the street. He was driving a cop car. He stopped, got out and arrested me. Instead of the back.. He put me in the front. "Mark, what are you doing"
" hopefully you soon" he leaned in and- *alarm noise* "aww! Come on!!" I fell face down into the pillows. I guess even in my dreams I can't have Mark. I got dressed, and was making breakfast when my door bell rang.
"Coming!" Opening the door was the biggest surprise for me...

Mark pov
He opened the door and by his face was a little surprised. "Hey Jack" I tried to sound joyous but I wasn't here to make small talk. "oh shit... Why the hell are you here?" He sounded terrified. "Listen, I'm not here to be your friend or anything.. This is business." I walked in and heard the door slam behind me. "I came here to tell you that Cheif Robert is back and I told him I found you.. But I don't want to arrest you" Silence for a minute before he responded. "Why? Why won't you arrest me?" Oh God how scared he sounded. I got up and walked over to him. "Because we don't have evidence towards you but you're one of the best hackers out there." I folded his hands in mine but I didn't know I was doing this. "but it was me! His girlfriend told me and paid me to do it!" I let his hands go. "Wait? You get hired to hack files?" "You didn't know? Jesues! You guys are supposed to know these things!" He covers his mouth like a girl who just told a secret you weren't supposed to. Tears started to gloss over his eyes, which he tried to blink back but the y just rolled of his cheeks. "Jack why are you crying?" "God dammit Mark.. Why are you so fucking nice to me!!!" I backed away realizing he was angry. "Se- Jack, it was a hired hack." "So?" "So maybe charges won't be pressed as harshly!" His tears started to stop at the thought of this. I wanted to hug him so bad and tell him I'm hear for him. My body started to do just that. I scooped him up and sat on the couch with him in my lap. I felt him press into my chest and shakily sigh. Ugh why him?

Jacks pov
I started to ball my eyes out and blushed as I realized I was crying in front of Mark. Next thing I know he's got me on his lap pressed into his chest. He smelled good. Like he just got out of the shower. "Hey Jack" "Ya?" "You know I'll back you up right? I promise." "Thanks" "you'll be ok." He put his head on mine and started to stroke my back. Please stay... His phone buzzed. "*sigh* I have to leave Jack. Ken and Aaron need back up on a hostage situation." "You didn't need to tell me."
He laughed and opened the door. "Good bye Sean." He closed the door and left. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh My God! Haha!
Maybe I'll see him again.... If I'm free...

A.N
——————————
Ya I know it sucks but.. This chapters a little better! (I think)
But let me say...
Haters gonna Hate
Potatoes gonna Potate!
Peace and love readers!