Welcome Home

(A.N. Just a fore warning I am thinking of putting smut in this chapter.)

Marks pov
Jack is finally home from the hospital and I think I'm a little too 'excited'. I heard Jack giggle and it left me confused until my sweatpants got a little tight. "Oh." I blushed and leaned against the wheel more. Jack burst into a fit of laughter until we got home and by the time we did he had started crying of laughing so much. "Ok I get it..." I was a little annoyed that he was getting enjoyment out of my arousal. "It feels so good to be home!!" Jack spun with his arms outstretched before sitting on the couch. "It does; doesn't it? And it's good to see you in my bed and not a hospital bed." I couldn't help but smirk and kiss him, making him turn into a cherry. "Shut up Mark." He buried his face into his hands which I cupped and led him to the bed room. Locking the door and closing the shades I pushed him up against the wall and started to kiss him;playing with his hair. I kissed down his jawline onto his neck getting multiple moans. He started sliding down so I put my hand under his arm and he put his legs around my waist. I carried him to the bed and layed him down; gently kissing his neck leaving hickies. "Welcome home."

Jacks pov
Mark slowly slid us on the bed, surprising me when he suddenly hauled me on top of himself, my whole body pressed against his as he continued to consume my mouth in sweet, sensual kisses. I could feel my cock pressed up against his hip, and he was straining against his pants as well. All the feelings I suppressed while I talked to Mark came rushing back with a newer intensity. I couldn't help a breathy moan slipping out as he graabbed my ass in his hands, and pushed me harder against himself, creating the friction I needed. I opened my eyes and met his, searching for the hesitation. What I saw in his liquid black eyes caused my breath to catch. The raw need in his eyes eclipsed all else in my mind, and I closed my eyes as my head dropped to his shoulder. My body jumped up and down with every labored breath Mark took in, and I felt the exact moment that Mark's self-control snapped, mine having been gone a long time ago. His hips bucked under me, I felt his clothed dick press against my own erection. I heard Mark groan in my ear, and it just made me even more turned on, if that was even possible. I loved hearing the small noises that emitted from Mark, so I pushed down hard against him and reveled in the sound of his breath hissing through his teeth as he tried to hold back his moans. I didn't want him to, I wanted to hear all the beautiful sounds he would make, knowing that I was the reason for them. I grinded my hips down, unable to hold back my own gasp at the heated contact it created. This time Mark couldn't hold it back, and he was openly moaning as his hips rose to meet mine. I lifted my head and sealed our lips together, drinking in all the groans he let out, slipping my tongue in and toying with Mark's. I put my knees down on the bed, lifting myself away from Mark, breaking the contact between us, except our lips. Mark groaned and tugged at my waist, trying to bring me back down to him, but I resisted, instead opting to slowly trail my hands down his chest and resting one over his dick, barely touching it, instead making him move his own hips to get the friction he craved. I had to clamp my hand over his mouth to stifle the loud moans emanating from him. I lifted my hand, and he whined as the precious friction was taken away from him. I lifted my eyes from my own hand exploring Mark's body up to his face. His plush, red lips tempted me, and soon I was engaged in another string of kisses that seemed to have no end. I was in the middle of sliding my hand down to cup his erection when I felt Mark's hand mold over my cock. The sudden pressure shocked me and I let a small hiss slip out through my teeth as my erection throbs painfully at the contact. Mark smirked up at me and I glared at him, preferring it when I was the teasing him, not getting teased. Mark slowly moved his hand around in a circular motion against my cock and didn't even attempt to stop my own reaction, hips stuttering and little sounds escaping. I could tell Mark loved it but suddenly all the stimulation became too much. I rolled off Mark with a groan and tried to sort out what was going on, but I barely had ten seconds before Mark had clambered on top of me, pushing down against me. My breathing,  already hitched, turned to sporadic little gasps. Mark's hand trailed around my cock artfully, finally making me move my own hips to try and find his wandering hand, as I couldn't take anymore teasing. He rewarded me by dragging his hand flat against my dick, and I pushed against it, needing more. My hips bucked again, I whined softly when they met no resistance. Mark having moved his hand away. Instead he moved his hips down, grinding against my erection harshly. We literally just spent two minutes pushing against each other, it felt good, but soon I knew I going to come, and I wanted Mark to come first. So I reached my hand in between our bodies and the next time Mark pushed his hips down I grabbed his ass, keeping him against me as I moved my hand to his straining erection. The pants Mark was wearing were very loose, thin PJ pants so I found the shape of his dick very easily and rubbed him up and down.  Mark made the sexiest, most arousing noises as I practically wanked him through his clothes, his breathing becoming faster as he got closer to the edge, his head fell down onto the pillow next to mine as he continued to grind against me, with my hand still in the middle. I saw Marks face blooming with color, and felt the exact moment when he reached his high, his hips dropping as he couldn't keep them up anymore, and his spent dick pressed against my thigh. He spent about ten seconds just breathing, then he lifted his head slightly and bit down, hard, on my neck, and for some reason the extra sensation made me come undone underneath him. He drew back to look at me but, I couldn't think straight as my orgasm rushed through me, leaving me flat on the bed, my boxers full of cum, and Mark leaning in to give me a kiss.

Marks pov
Jack got up to, I'm assuming, change his wet boxers. But before he stood up I slunk my arms around his waist and pulled him in for a cuddle. "Mmmaaarrrkkk!! Let me go!!" He was wiggling around but I didn't let go. "Pwease?" He turned to look at me with wide eyes and a pout face. "Ugh..." I let him go and he changed his boxers. Which I admittedly watched him do. He came back and finally let me cuddle him. Even with his injury he was still amazing.

Next morning... (Aka time skip)
Jack was up making breakfast when Dark and Anti came in, Darks arm around Anti's shoulder, laughing and whispering. "Morning guys. You were kinda loud last night." Dark said trying to hold back laughs. "HaHa. Like you weren't the same." I said matter-of-factly. Dark blushed and looked at Anti who had his face turned all red and flipping me off. Jack started laughing like I just made the best joke in history. "How- what- what made you think that?!" Dark managed to stutter out. "Just the way you two act towards each other..." I put my head down and sipped my coffee. "How's your leg fuckboy?" Me and Jack looked at Anti at what he called Jack. "Gettin better ya shit." "Good." It was silence the rest of the morning and it was really awkward. That was until Anti and Dark were cuddling and started to have a make out session.

Antis pov
I was sitting on Darks lap watching something with Jack and Mark when he started rubbing my back. It was normal until he kissed my shoulder blade and continued to do so. I got the message and turned around to kiss him. It was supposed to be a small peck but quickly got heated. Our lips moved in sync and I had no problem with it until Dark bit my bottom lip. I moaned and granted access. His tongue moved and toyed with mine. He bit down causing me to yelp and pull back; I felt my face grow hot when I saw Mark and Jack staring at us with open jaws. "Damn it.." Was all I could say before teleporting away in a cloud of green.

A.N
—————————
Finally!!! Done writing this chapter!! It took me like two days to write this (idk why) and I am not ashamed! Not proud, but not ashamed!! (Let forth the anger comments or whatever.) I should make an Author's note to explain why it took me forever and I will. It won't be anything long or some shit but ya. And sorry for the smut but I thought it would make up for last time I wrote smut. I'm terrible at it and it was my first time writing it. Anyway enough of me rambling.
As always...
Haters gonna Hate!
Potatoes gonna Potate!
Peace and Love readers!! ❤️
Total word count: 1,688. Wow I spoil you guys!