I'd love to

(Yes I follow Mark on Twitter and come on! I had to!! Lol 😂❤️😂)

Jacks pov
Me and Mark were cuddling on the couch watching god knows what. I really wasn't paying attention, and if I was it really wasn't that interesting. I hear Mark take a deep breath and his chest (which I was laying my head on) rose and fell dramatically with it. I look at him and wonder what's on his mind. "You know something Seán?" I look at him again but myself could find no answer. "What Markimoo?" He kisses my fading green hair. "I never really asked you to be my boyfriend." I know where this is going. "So?" I turn back to the tv screen. "Well I just tho-" He was cut off by my lips smashing again his, I breathed in deeply. "I'd love to." He looked stunned and I just smiled, sitting myself back to how I was. "What?" I was full on laughing now. "I'd love to be your boyfriend." I could feel his hands slipping around my back and under my legs. Mark picked me up and set me on his lap.

Mark's pov
I set Jack on my lap and looked at him. Heh... He's so cute. His growing facial hair, fading green hair that needs to be dyed again, his eyes... Oh wow his eyes. They were so blue, not sky blue but not like sapphire blue either, but they shined like sapphires to me. "What are you doing you big goof?" He started giggling, not nervously, but giggling like a school girl. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him for like 15 minutes until my phone went off. "Awe!" Jack groaned and fell backwards. "Huh... Unknown number?" I opened the text and when I saw the name I almost choked on my own saliva. I guess I just froze because Jack seemed to notice. "What Mark? Who is it?" He crawled over to me and sat down. "Shit..." I jumped from the couch and walked to the bathroom. Locking the door I sunk down and proceeded to cry silently. "Mark?! Are you ok baby?" God damnit! I punched the wall next to me leaving a dent. I stood up cleaned myself up and opened the door where Jack attacked me with a hug. "I'm sorry Jack if I scared you." "No Mark you just had me worried." His Irish accent cracking a little which made me smile. "Who was it?" He was obviously still curious. "If you must know... My ex-girlfriend, Amy." "How the hell does she know your number?!" He looked upset. "I don't know Seán! *sigh* I don't know." "What'd she say?" I could tell he was worried because his voice was smooth and low. "She wants to meet up and talk about what happened between us." Jack sighed and looked down toying with his thumbs. "I haven't talked to Amy since I met you. I don't think it's right."
This was gonna be one of those conflicts where you can't avoid them, Isn't it?

A.N
————————
Hey ya'll! Ya I said ya'll! And you know why because I'm a yooper! Lol but really umm this was supposed to be a short filler chapter so don't expect much from me ok? 'Ugh writers block is a bitch!' So ya and I'll try to write something but I highly doubt any good will come out of it. But Anyway as always...
Haters gonna Hate!
Potatoes gonna Potate!
Peace and Love readers!!
P.S should I start a rant book? You know where I tell you about life's problems and shit like that? I'd like some feedback on that idea!