Explination

Jacks pov
We all sat there staring at each other. Mark was confused and terrified. Anti was smirking, like he wanted to harm anyone who looked at him the wrong way. And me, I sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks and I didn't even know it. Mark broke the silence. "Jack, who the fuck is that?!" Before I could answer Anti spoke. "Hello Markimoo... Long time no see. How's Dark?" Mark reached for his gun while simply answering. "Who's Dark?" "Oh no... You two haven't met? What a shame." I couldn't stand this anymore. "Mark. I guess I should explain myself." He looked at me and dropped his arms to the side. "His name is Antisepticeye and he's my alter ego. I didn't know he existed until a few minutes ago." I looked at him with a pouting face. "Jack, did he hurt you?" I shook my head and waited for a response but no one spoke. I got scared and wondered why the hell neither of them spoke. "Well then... If no ones talking I guess I'll leave."  Anti ollied out with green fog trailing him. Mark rushed over to my bedside and hugged me, then the voices came. "In time Markimoo." Mark pulled away and I started talking back. "Leave us alone!" I pulled my hair having no control of my body. "Stay away!" The doctor rushed in and reached for the table, he poked me with a needle and I started dazing, but not with out a final word from him. "In time.."
Blackness.

Marks pov
He passed out and I stood there like an idiot. I felt the need to throw up. Rushing to the bathroom, I locked the door and knelt down. The vomit came up like concrete causing me to cry. I saw red dust fill the bathroom and I, being the scared bitch at the time, huddled in the corner watching as the dust made a human silhouette. "Long time no see Mark." The voice was deep and coarse with a scratchy glitch tone. I looked up to see a person who looked like me but more sinister. His hair was red but it looked like he used real blood to dye it. His left arm up to his neck was covered in tattoos and his eyes, oh lord his eyes were black like the unknown parts of space. I looked in his hand and saw a shiny, sharp blade. He reached out his hand like he wanted to help me up. I took it shaking and stood up but was quickly pulled into a hug. "How long has it been? 25 years? You were always like a little brother to me." I was baffled and couldn't say anything but managed. "Wh-o a-re y-you?" He looked at me with his deep, dark eyes. "How stupid of me... My name's Darkiplier but you can call me Dark." I was about to introduce myself but thought he's part of me of course he knows my name. "Are you d-dangerous?" I mentally face palmed. He laughed slightly. "Let's just say I can be overprotective." I walked out of the bathroom with Dark following me back to Jacks room where he was still sleeping. "Why are you hear?" I was once again eaten up with curiosity. "I was summoned. Remember Anti spoke my name and you couldn't stop thinking about what he said?" Everything he said was true. I nodded and stared at my feet. "What's with the knife?" "Every alter ego has a weapon of choice. I have a knife, Anti has a gun, and Lucious has- Oops I've said too much." He covered his mouth and smirked. Who the hell is Lucious? And as though he read my mind he answered my question. "Lucious is Felix's alter ego. He's just a kid because that's how Felix acts." We both laughed. "Anyway his weapon of choice is a bat with spikes on the end." I shivered just thinking about it. Jack started to stir and half wake up. "Do you have to leave?" "No, you met Anti so Jack gets to meet Dark." "You won't hurt him? Right?" "Not if he hurts me or you." He stood up and walked over to Jack who was barely awake. "Hello Seán. You ok?" His voice was caring but coarse. "Who are you?" Jack asked half asleep. "My names Darkiplier but call me Dark. Ok kid?" Jack froze and screamed. I rushed over and turned his head towards me. "Jack look at me!" "Who the hell is that?!" He pointed at Dark who had his hands in his pockets and was backing up like he was heartbroken. "He won't hurt you baby, I promise, he's better than Anti." And as if I had said the magic words, the room filled with a green fog. "Shit!" Dark reached in his pocket and pulled out his knife. I stood there holding Jacks head to my chest with his arms around my torso. "What did you say you mothefucker?!" Anti looked pissed with his gun aiming for my head. "Antisepticeye put the damn gun down right now!" Dark yelled from across the room. "Why should I you over sized teddy bear?!" "If you kill him, you kill me!" Anti put his gun down slowly and back in his holster. Dark flicked his knife in his pocket and walked slowly towards Anti. He put his hand on Anti's shoulder. "Thank you." "Whatever." Anti blushed as Dark pulled away. "You two ok?" "Ya." Just a little confused. 'We'll talk about it later.'  Dark's voice rung in my head, looked down at Jack who was still staring at Dark and Anti. I was just as confused as he was. What the hell just happened?

A.N
—————————
*fangirl scream* What does the next chapter hold?
Anyway as always...
Haters gonna Hate!
Potatoes gonna Potate!
Peace and Love readers!!
Wow again 991 words!!