(25) Forgivness?

Jacks pov
I ran up the stairs after Anti, hoping to catch him and calm him. I just saw him go into the main bedroom. I slowly walked up to the door and knocked. "Anti. Are you ok?" "HE NEEDS TO LEAVE!" 'He sure sounds pissed. Wait.' I heard loud sobbing and sniffling. 'Is he... Crying?' "Anti, please unlock this door." "aNTi PleAsE?" I look over my shoulder and see Grim. 'Of all people.' "GO AWAY! Ye FuCKtaRD!" "AntIsePtICeyE, PleAse OpEN uP?"
'He used his full name..' We heard a click and saw the door open. Anti was in the doorway with his head down an still wiping tears away.
"I'm SorRy aNti... I rEaLlY Am.. I sHouLDn'T hAVe OpenED mY faT mOuTH.." Anti sniffed and looked up. His eyes were red and puffy. 'Yikes.. He's looked worse though.'  "Ye really sorry?"    "Of CouRSe I aM. BY tHe wAy, MaRk aNd DarK ArE HOmE."   "Then I forgive ya."
Anti did something I would've never expected. He hugged Grim. And Grim hugged back.

Anti's pov
I hugged Grim as a way of saying thank you. God he's so tall.  The fact was, I was just short.
So, I did the only thing my little self could do.
I wrapped my arms around his chest and pressed my head to where his heart would be.
"Anti?!" Look who's home.  I let go of Grim to meet my boyfriend. Sure enough he's at the door right by Mark.  "Hey Darky bae." He lifts up my head to examine my face. "Have you been crying?"  "Yes.." "Why?"  Well that's a dumb question.  "Hey Jack! Why is Felix here?" "Oh, that's why." Dark looks over at Felix then looks around. I assume looking for Grim.  Jack comes rushing down the stairs to the living room, where he finds our 'guest' passed out.  "What the hell."  He and Mark lift his unconscious body from the marble floor, to the couch.  He claps his hands together to get everyone's attention. "Everyone, Felix is staying with us for awhile. He and Marzia broke up and he had nowhere else to go."  "What about anyone else who worked with him?" "Another thing! He has recently come out and we are his last resort. So if anyone has a problem with this, raise your hand." Everyone stood still and silent.  "Good. He also, has a tag along." He pointed to Grim in the corner.  I looked down at my stomach which, has gotten really big in the last few months. It's only been 3 but, Damn!  After Jack rambled on and on about Satan knows what, everyone went to do what they would normally do.  I for one, sat on a reclining chair and rubbed my stomach like a mother would do.  Grim walked over to me and waved to get my attention. "HeY agAIn." "Hi." "KnOw WhAt iT Is YEt?" "No."  "HOpiNg FoR anYtHinG?"    "Not really. Dark over there though wants a girl." We both looked at Dark who was staring at Grim and I.

"This is gonna be a fun one."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HEY!! IT'S ME!! I JUST WANNA SAY IM SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AND SHIT BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND I WASN'T GONNA WASTE YOURS OR MY TIME WITH AN AUTHORS NOTE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,000 READS!! Like idek anymore! I just- am to happy right now! Thank you!
At the beginning I was like  "no one is gonna read this. Maybe like 5 people."
But boy was I wrong!
Again, Grazie, Grazie, Grazie. And Ti Amo.
(Yes I'm Italian.)
Anyway, as always,
Haters gonna Hate!
Potatoes gonna Potate!
Peace and Love readers!!