Nice try

Marks pov
"I still can't believe Robert has his job."
"Me either Mark.. HE should've went to prison.. I told him I was paid to do it but he didn't believe me."
"He was still drunk."
We both laughed at this and his giggle is kinda cute. We were coming back from a doctors appointment for Jack. The doctor said his injuries are healing. Just some bruising and scars but I was still pretty upset. He was looking out the window like he was zoned out. I took this chance and put my hand on his thigh, slightly rubbing it. He snapped out of his daze and looked at me. He then put is hand on mine and intertwined our fingers. His hands were so small compared to mine. His hands... Small, thin, and boney... I can't help but think about kissing him. I push back the thought and focus on the road.
Time skip!!
We finally arive home (well his home) and he goes to take a shower. All I can think about is Jack and—him in the shower. This thought makes a bulge in my pants. I stop thinking about it just as Jack steps out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel. This brings the bulge back. He doesn't notice me and walks into his bedroom. I hear the door lock and sigh in defeat. "MARK!" Shit...
Jacks pov
I noticed Mark was layed on the couch trying not to look at me but he couldn't hide his blush. And yes I also noticed the lump in his pants. I had a devious idea so I called him in the bedroom only in my boxers. I heard him knock on the door, I unlocked it, let him in, and locked the door behind him.
"Oh very funny Sean"
"What?"
"Let me out you Douche"
"Nope"
I threw my arms around his neck and he puts his on my hips. I waited for a kiss but it never came. Instead he lift me up and threw me on the bed. I giggled as he reached for my pants. He took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. "Nice try Sean" I flew on the bed in defeat and in hunger and thirst for Mark.
Dammit...

A.N.
——————————
Lol!! Sorry for the short chapter...
And as always
Haters gonna Hate
Potatoes gonna Potate
Peace and Love readers!