You Can't Have Me Anymore Chapter 21

Felicity’s POV

“Where’s the other pack? Aren’t they coming to eat with us?” I asked, suppressing a yawn. We were at a fancy pansy French restaurant with a swimming pool (must be some kind of a club or something) where the people speak like they don’t know how to pronounce the word. Here’s one: “Where whould zhoo liak tooo seet?” When I heard it I was like, what the hell, can’t speak English then please go back to where you belong. So that is what I said to him. in French though. “Votre anglais suce,”I whispered in his ear. (A/N: My French is horrible, so sorry if I am wrong. But the main message that it is supposed to convey is “Your English sucks”). Sniggering when his face turned so red, making the whole pack look at me weirdly and Alex look at me knowingly.

“Coming soon, right about now,” Alpha Blake muttered, looking at his watch. And then queue to the grand entrance. The pack came in with a powerful aura surrounding them, making he humans and werewolves in this place cower. Me? No. Alphas don’t ever cower.

“Sorry we are late. Something popped up last minute and we had to solve it,” Nicholas said, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine. At first I thought that our revenge was going to be difficult, but seeing Shelby cling onto his arm like a whore, my mind was dead set on what we planned.

{Action} Alex whispered through our mind link. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Nipping my earlobe, he made sure I moaned loud enough for Nicholas and Shelby to hear but not Alpha Blake and Sandra and Seb. The rest of the pack was sitting at different tables, so it was not much of a problem.

“Ahem,” a throat clear stopped both of us. “What would you like to eat?” Alpha Blake asked me and Alex, looking pointedly between us. “Oh, a steak for ma and Alex baby? What do you want to eat? Call something different so we can share,” I said seductively, batting my eyelash. I could tell Alex was trying to suppress a laugh, but he went along with it. “Sure thing babe. One chicken chop please.”

I saw our mates fuming at the opposite side of the table, so I decided to take thing up another level. When the food arrived, I made sure that we fed each other. {Feed me, Alex.} I gave him the best puppy dog look I had. {You don’t have to give me that look. I know what to do} He cut a piece of his chicken, and then fed it to me. I made sure to eat it as slow and sexy as possible, my eyes never leaving Alex. Just to make sure Nicholas is thoroughly affected, I accidentally on purpose rubbed my leg against his.

I tell you, his reaction was hilarious! He jumped up from his seat, eyes wide staring at me. The bulge in his pants was pretty obvious; I’m sure Alpha Blake and Sandra saw as she immediately covered Seb’s eyes. The shock on his face then melted to anger then pain as he stalked off to the bathroom. Shelby sent me a mean glare. “It’s your entire fault! Now my mate is all pissed off because of you!” She hurried after Nicholas, only after glowering at me. Once both of them left, Alex and I burst out laughing. Oh my, that felt good! “Both of you, what are you doing?! They are here so that we can train them to fend off the rogues, not to be tortured by you guys! I know that they are your mates, but seriously?! In public? Gawd, you guys really have the guts. Once everyone finish eating, we are going straight back to the pack house,” Alpha Blake chided. We both just smiled innocently at him, making him glare playfully at us. That’s Alpha Blake to you. The teddy bear. But behind all my laughter and all that, I felt guilty. Guilty for making my mate sad.