Just Dance

Dan walked in, and threw a pillow at Phil. "My seat!" He laughed.

Phil got up, and looked at me pointedly. I nodded slightly back, to show I understood.

Holy crap. Well, yeah I know he kissed me and stuff, but I didn't actually think.. That he liked me. He was so casual. Now the real question: Do I like him?

"Alice, do you like X-Box?" Phil asked me, tearing me from my thoughts.

"Yes, actually. I didn't have a whole lot of friends in France." I laughed, but they looked uncomfortable.

"Yes, yes I do." Their face changed.

"Okay, do you wanna play guitar-"

I cut off Dan, remembering something.

"WAIT! I brung my X-Box... So I had to have brung it." My voice faltered at the end.

"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE!" I ran out their door, leaving it wide open, so I could just run back in. I pulled out my key, and ran ion my room. I looked around, smiling like a maniac. Where was it.. I ran into my room. It was sitting on top of the X-Box in the corner of my room. I grabbed it, and fled back out of my room. I slammed my, (and then their) door shut.

"JUST DANCE." I panted, and threw it at them. "What the hell is a Just Dance?" I fell onto the couch, panting. Dan came and sat next to me. Phil picked up the game, and sat on the other side.

"Oh... I heard of this." He looked on the back. "You dance how the person on the screen dances to the song.

"WOAAH... Dancing? No thank you." Dan pulled his legs up to his chest, and rested his chin on his knees. "Can we just play Guitar Hero?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Nope!" I snatched the game from Phil, and popped it in the X-Box. "You both are gonna dance until you can't move your legs anymore."

"But-" Dan started.

"HMMMM? WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled. Did I go a little overboard? Nah.

"DO I HEAR A BUT?!?" I stomped. "GET UP, AND SELECT A SONG, MAJOR."

He sighed, but grinned ear to ear. "Fine."

Phil got up and joined us. The first song Dan picked was: Toxic. Really?

We did the moves, and yelled when we got a perfect.

This went on for about 2 or 3 hours. I swear we played every song on there.

I stumbled over to the X-Box, and ejected the disc.

"Sleep... Bye." I waved to them.

"I'll see you to your room. Your about to collapse." Dan laughed. That game takes a lot out of you.

Phil winked at me, and waved. I stuck out my tongue.

We walked out, and Dan shut the door behind him. "That was fun." He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Yes, it was." I hugged him, tight. My stomach turned upside down, when he took his hands out of his pockets, an hugged me back. Then and there a realized it.

"You too." I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He asked, as I pulled back. I turned and opened my door.

"I like you, too." I smiled. "Like.. Like you."

His eyes grew huge. "I-"

"Goodnight, Daniel Howell." I quickly ran out, and kissed him on the cheek.

Before I shut the door, I looked back at him. He was as red as a crab with sunburn, and was smiling the biggest smile I might of ever seen.

"Good night, Alice Hatsker."