From Disney to England

It was humid, my pajamas stuck to skin as I sat up, yawning.

"Disney?" I murmured to Dan, who was probably still asleep.

"Disney." He croaked, proving my suspicion wrong. I laid down and put my head on his chest. His heart beat slow, as if he was still sleeping. But he's still alive. I sighed, twining my arms around his back, closing my eyes once again.

"Al, no. We gotta get up." He kissed my forehead as I turned to stare at the ceiling.

"Coming from the longest-sleeper-inner-ever." I giggled. He jabbed me, and I laughed harder, rolling on top of him in the chaos of sheets.

He stopped tickling me when I was completely on him, our eyes locked, my head hovering over his.

"Bitch." I said.

"I am a MAN!" He said as I slid off him, a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, sure."

"Wait, is this your way of breaking up with me and going lesbian?"

"Nope, you just look like a girl."

"That's offensive."

"Nu-uh."

"Yea-huh"

"Fine. You look like a very handsome boy."

"Man."

"Boy."

"Man!"

At this point I had a toothbrush in my mouth and we were nodding at each other from different sides of the room.

I rinsed my mouth, and defeatedly said "fine, man."

"YES! I LOVE YOU!" He jumped up, and hugged away my breath.

"I love you, too." I choked.

1 hour later

Dan, Phil, and I were in the lobby, as I checked my bag for the hundredth time before we caught a taxi.

"I need to make sure I have everything!" I exclaimed as I caught a glimpse of Dan rolling his eyes.

I signaled my readiness, and we were off.

When we first got to The Magic Kingdom, I was in a slightly bad mood because of the heat. But it was quickly lifted by the joyfulness of the theme park.

There were people dressed up as characters on every corner, and always a place to buy an ice lolly.

We had went all-out and bought fast passes, so from the time when we got into line and when we got onto the ride was like 5 minutes.

We first went on the gigantic log flume, then Space Mountain. We had (remember the all-out ) bought tickets for all 4 parks, so we decided to go to the other ones and come back here for the parade tonight.

We went to some rides at The Animal Kingdom, including the safari when we almost got rammed by a rhino if it want for a small picket fence and the drivers swiftness. We had lunch in Epcot and explored a bit. We quickly got to the final park before back to The Magic Kingdom, and it was dark by the time we went on our last ride, The Tower of Terror.

We flew on and off the ride, and got to the parade as fast as we could.

We arrived to sparklers going off in every direction and children yelling with glow sticks. Floats drifted down the street, princesses waving, and extras doing flips in between. We weaved our way as far to the front as we could before we stood in front of children.