Laughing Fits

Here's a long one, and a cliffhanger! Eeeek

My body went cold as it's heat source inched off the couch.

I sniffled and rolled over, cocooning myself with the furry blanket.

"Alice?" I heard my new boyfriend whisper.

I groaned, moving back and forth. I literarily could feel my hair tangling under my head.

"Are you awake?" I felt him sit by my feet. I rubbed my eyes.

"No." I replied sarcastically, feeling a smile forming on my face.

I sat up, yawned, and finally, opened my eyes. Dan Howell was NOT sitting the couch.

There was a boy who looked pale. With curly hair, and a nervous face.

"Dan?" I asked.

"Yes.."

"AWWWW YOUR SO CUUUTE!" I leaned over and fell onto his lap.

"What?!" He laughed, his face as red as a fire truck.

"Your little hair!" I rested my head on his legs and looked up at him looming over me. "And you look so innocent!" I giggled, ruffling his hair.

He was cute before, but like this.. Let's just say against a new puppy, Dan would win.

He started at me, a smile hinting on his lips. "You too."

"Me too, what?" I asked, sitting up and snuggling close to him.

"You look cute in the morning too." He took my hand.

"Dan, have you read "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green?" I asked him, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Of course!"

Well, he definitely felt strongly about the book, like me.

"I feel like the phrase "you too" it's like our "okay."" I explained.

"Yes. It should be." He placed a finger on my chin and led me away from his shoulder.

He kissed me, sweetly. I smiled into it.

I pulled back just in time, as Phil walked into the room in avengers pajamas.

"Cereallllll" he groaned like a zombie.

"We only have shreddies!" Dan called over his shoulder.

"Oh wellll." Phil held out all the Ls.

I laughed, and started to get up. "I'm going to go home and get dressed."

Dan pulled me back down. "Then will you come back?" He stuck out his bottom lip.

I sighed, "sure."

(I was gonna come anyway, I just think it's cute how Dan asked me.)

I left their flat and entered mine.

I got dressed quickly, and pulled on my hair and brushed my teeth at the same time.

I just wanted to get back, as soon as possible. I wasn't scared anymore, it was nice and light out. It was because I missed Dan. What am I gonna do when he goes to work? Does he even work? I'll ask him.

I ran into the hallway, and knocked on the door. I hopped from one foot to the other; the ground was cold and I had bare feet.

Dan opened the door, and laughed at my silly dance.

"Do you even ware shoes?" He laughed as I pushed past him and dived onto the couch, scaring the living hell out of Phil.

"HOLY SH-" He stopped himself.

"Sorry." I giggled.

"It's fine." He looked amused. "So...." He smirked at Dan.

"What?" I asked him, his eyes still trained on his friend.

"Are you guys together?" He said, turning to me and winking.

"Yes." I got up, and hugged Dan. He pulled me tight and I gagged for air.

He pulled back and kissed me quickly.

"DAWWW." Phil fell onto the couch. "You all are so cute!"

I blushed, still clutching Dan.

"Yes, yes we are." He picked me up and threw me onto the couch.

I laughed. Then remembered my question.

"Do you guys work?" I asked them.

"Oh my god!" Dan looked at Phil. "We have to go to BBC today." He turned his attention to me.

"Yeah, 2 things. We both have youtube channels and we have a radio show on BBC Radio."

"Wait! Are you.. Danisnotonfire?!!" I asked him. And then turned to Phil. "AmazingPhil?!"

I have heard of them before, but I wasn't allowed on the internet.

"Maybe..." Phil laughed.

"Speaking of work, we should get ready to go over and prepare." He finished.

"Okay, I guess we woke up late.." Dan said, glancing at the clock.

"Holy shit, it's 6:00 pm!!" He started cracking up, which caused me and Phil to start laughing too.

Dan crumpled to the ground, and dragged himself over to us. This laughing fit lasted about 5 minutes, until we were all gasping for breath.

"Well"

Gasp

"Then"

Gasp

I threw out the rest.

"I'll leave you guys to go." I fell onto Dan and hugged him. I hit Phil on the arm and staggered out the apartment, still "drunk" from all the laughing.

Five weeks later

Dan and I have been together for about a month, even though we hadn't been on a proper date. I had been busy furnishing my flat and such. Also watching all of Dan and Phil's videos. Which I happened to be doing now. I would usually be with them, but they were at the radio show. Actually, they should be back. But I was to sucked into the video.

My attention was ripped from the screen as my phone rang in the kitchen. I sighed, putting my new laptop to the side. I saw Dans contact on the screen and immediately perked up.

I answered, and he told me he was home, but sick. I pouted, even though he couldn't see me.

"So.." He said. "Since were couple, do you wanna go on an actual date?"

"Yaaas." I said.

"Ok, wha-"

He was interrupted by a knock at my door.

"Hold one second." I put down the phone, and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Thomas!?"