Home Sweet Home

Heyyy. I'm really sorry if this story was rushed, I wanted it to be interesting from the beginning. Also, there's currently a lot of drama... Don't worry, after it there will be a lot of fluff. Point is, sorry if the story was too rushed and/or drama filled! Ily all

Dan left the hospital a day before I did. His bullet didn't hit him as deep as mine did.

When we both got shot, neither one hit our bones. They only took off a layer of skin, but we both lost a lot of blood. It was better then we could of imagined. After 1 weeks in the hospital, he got out. I'm being released today.

I stared at the clothes Phil brought me yesterday. They were sitting neatly on Dans old bed.

I know me and Dan have been dating for like.. 2 months. And we haven't even been on an actual date. But I don't want to break up with him.

I really,

Truly

Don't.

I sorta just met him, I know. But when my life was at its worst, he came along and turned it upside down. It's like he's my good luck charm. And during this week in the hospital I've really gotten to know him. I mean, two people laying in a room, for a week. We talked non stop. I like him.

A lot.

This sucks.

I sighed.

Speaking of the devil, the door opened, and in he came.

"Alice." He laughed and walked over to the bed. "Have you even gotten up?"

"Pffffftt." I said, and he gagged and plugged his nose.

"I'll take that as a no." He said nasally, laughing at my morning breath.

I laughed, and slid out of the bed. A pain shot though me as my feet touched the ground.

"Woah there" Dan rushed over, and supported me. He winced at using his shoulder.

"Dan!" I yelled pushing him off and hobbling over to my clothing.

I heard giggling behind me, quickly turning into a full out laughing fit.

"What the hell are you laughing at Daniel Howell?!" I yelled.

His real name was something he told me during our bed days.

"Your-" he gasped, tears or laughter dripping down his face. He calmed down about 2 minutes later. I was still staring at him, my arms crossed, waiting.

"Nice ass." Is all he had to say.

I whirled around and looked at my bottom. It was completely exposed through the crack in the medical gown.

"OH MY-" I turned, and shook my hand at him. You should NOT be looking there, mister!" He laughed again, shortly. He looked at me, and smiled the most adorable smile ever.

"Alice Hatsker." He said my name out loud. I blushed. And all he did was simply say my name!

"Now, turn so I can get changed!" I shooed him to look the other way.

"Aw, I thought I was your boyfriend!" He pouted, shuffling around, still sitting cross legged on my messy bed.

I rid myself from the paper dress and slipped on a pair sweat pants. I threw a green shirt over my head, and walked to the bathroom, to see a provided toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Now we can all be a big happy family." Dan said, his mind elsewhere. I spit out the horrid taste of mint toothpaste and sat on his lap, feeling the pain in my hip, but pulling through for him.

I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes, wanting to snuggle into his couch with him.

That was the comfiest, and happiest, I've ever been.

He played with my hair, until I groaned and got up.

"Let's go home."

We arrived home 20 minutes later. Phil met us at the bottom of the building.

"Alice! Glad to see you." I felt my heart lurch. Was Phil going to break us up?

"Hi," I said, as unsuspecting as I could. I didn't want to look him in the eyes. I couldn't. I would probably throw up. Then stab myself. Then come back to life and scream. Is that over reacting?

We waited for the elevator in silence, watching others milling about.

We got to our rooms, and I told them I was going to lay down and get used to being back out in the real world. Dan hugged me, and I told him I would call him later.

I opened my door to blood splatters all through the half furnished living room. There was police tape on the walls, stating to not touch any evidence. They were out looking for Thomas right now.

I felt tears coming, and limped to my bedroom. The mattress was completely untouched. I kneeled onto it and threw the covers over my broken body.